Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

Do all things with love

- Carolina:
I woke up, groaning as the sun hit me in the eyes, and cursed myself for not shutting the blinds before going to sleep, I turned over in bed and stared at the wall. After what Eddie said last night, I had decided that he was being a jerk, and if I ever do feel anything for Lionel, or anyone else for that matter, I won't let Eddie get in the way. As much as I love him, he doesn't own me. Besides, what he doesn't know, won't hurt him. Eventually I got out of bed and went over to my suitcase, gabbing some clothes and my towel and toiletries, getting ready to take a shower. As I got out of the room to go to the bathroom, I heard laughing and realized Eddie's friends were over again. I just shook my head and headed into the bathroom, locking the door and taking a shower.

-Eddie:
I had the guys coming over today, mainly for one reason. Every since I saw how Lionel looked at Caro, I knew what I had to do. The last thing she needed would be publicity and paparazzis after her all the time, not to mention hate, just because she was dating Lionel Messi. She barely even knew what football and who Lionel was, and I wanted to keep it that way. So I decided to have the guys over, mainly to have a talk with Lionel.

The guys arrived after a couple of minutes, and we were currently sat in the living room, Caro was still asleep. Gerard and Cesc were sitting next to their girlfriends and Lionel and Xavi were sitting on the other couch in front of me. I soon saw how Lionel's eyes would flicker over to Caro's room and I realized I needed to make myself clear soon. As I heard Caro open the door to he room, I saw how Lionel's eyes immediately flicker over to the hall, and I got up, having enough of this.

"Would you mind if I had a word with you Lionel?" I asked him politely, and he raised an eyebrow.

"No I won't mind, and please call me Leo, hombre." he said and I smiled slightly. I gestured to my room and he followed me, when we got inside I shut the door and looked at him.

"Ok Lionel, I'm going to go straight to the point, do you like my sister?" I asked seriously and his eyes widened before he looked at me and sighed.

"Is it that obvious, has she noticed?" he asked and I closed my eyes and ran a hand through my hair.

"No, she hasn't, but I wanted to say that she's off limits hombre, you touch her and I'll find out." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"She's twenty years old, I think she can make her own decisions, besides there's nothing wrong with me, you know that Eddie." he said and I sighed loudly.

"She doesn't know what's best for her, she lets in people then gets hurt and used, and I don't want her to date a footballer, or anyone famous for that matter, no offense hombre but she's my sister, and she comes first." I said and he just stared at me.

"Please respect this, for me and for her, at least if you value our friendship." I said and he sighed loudly before nodding.

"You have my word Eddie, I won't do anything, but if she does, then I won't stop her." he said and I nodded, I couldn't entirely have him avoid her and besides I knew Caro would listen to me.

"That's ok Leo, I'm not saying avoid her completely, just don't engage in anything romantic, relationship related, it's for your own good as well, she's not staying forever." I said and he sighed before nodding. I hoped I could trust Leo, when that bastard David hurt Caro, she was broken, I'd never seen her crying that hard and I won't tolerate to see her that way ever again. Afterwards, we went back to the living room, just as Caro came out of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and nudged Leo's shoulder as he was staring at her, and she blushed. I had a feeling keeping Leo away from Caro would be harder than I thought, and I didn't like it at all.

-Carolina:
As I got out of the bathroom, I looked up to see my brother and Lionel emerge from Eddie's room. Yet again, I found myself staring into Lionel's eyes, and this time I blushed before looking away quickly, there was something there and I wanted to find out what it was. No matter what Eddie said, he wasn't in charge of me. I cleared my throat slightly before smiling at them both.

"Buenos días." I said and they both smiled, my breath hitched slightly at Lionel's smile, yep this was definitely something.

"Buenos días, I didn't know you spoke spanish." Lionel said as Eddie walked into the living room before us, and we walked in after.

"Hablo español fluido, escogido le como un idioma extranjero en la escuela, Eddie fluido en alemán, él quiso aprender algo fácil." I said and he smiled and nodded. Before we entered the living room completely, I grabbed Lionel's hand, pulling him back.

"¿Mi hermano le dijo permanecer lejos de mí?" I asked and he looked at me before gesturing to one of the rooms, I pulled him into my room and closed the door.

"Yes he did, why do you ask?" he answered and I sighed.

"He doesn't own me Lionel, he has no right to demand you to stay away from me." I said and he came closer to me, looking me in the eyes.

"Do you want me to stay away?" he asked softly and I swallowed.

"No." I whispered and he smiled, gently grabbing my hand.

"How long are you staying here?" he asked finally, after staying quiet for a while.

"A couple of weeks, I have no return ticket as of yet, I guess I'll return whenever I feel I want to, but it has to be in a couple of weeks or mom will go crazy." I said and he nodded.

"Would you like to grab something to eat with me some day?" he asked and I smiled.

"I'd love to, but I'd say it's better if we kept this quiet for a while, my brother would go crazy bananas if he found out." I said and he nodded.

"Do you fight often?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No, but when we do fight it's usually big and serious, and we end up not talking to each other for days, the longest time we went without talking was three weeks until we both cracked and made up." I said and he frowned.

"This is pretty big, I don't want to separate you from your brother, and I value our friendship, he's a great guy, he's just protective." he said and I frowned.

"Well if you're going to let my brother ruin something that could be great between us, then I'm not sure if I want to see you at all." I said before going out of my room. I joined the others in the living room and started talking with Shakira, ignoring Lionel completely. If he didn't think it was worth taking a chance, then I didn't want anything to do with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 5!

Thanks to Jayme112234 for the comment!

Happy reading!
xxx