Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

Imagine being the reason for someone else's smile..

- Carolina:
Choosing Leo over Neymar was a decision that hurt more than I thought it would. Even though I had somehow forgiven Leo for what he did, the fact that he cheated hurt more than anything. Recently I had found myself imagining how life would have been if I had chosen Neymar, and that made me realize exactly how much Neymar mattered to me. I sighed and shook my head, I had already made my decision and there was no way to back out of it now, especially not when my children needed me. After spending some more time thinking, I finally got out of bed. As I entered the living room, I saw Leo sitting there.

"Caro." he breathed out when he saw me and I quickly plastered a fake smile, the last thing I heneded was for him to find out I wasn't too happy about my decision yet.

"Hey." I said, sitting on the couch far away from him, and he frowned when he noticed I was keeping my distance from him. I still hadn't moved home yet and that had Leo worried, so he spent a lot of time at Eddie's house with me, trying to get me to move back home.

"Still not coming home amor?" he whispered and I sighed.

"Leo, you hurt me and even though I've forgiven you, I'm still hurt, the thought of that woman being with you breaks my heart, don't even get me started on that house." I said and he sighed.

"What's wrong with the house nena?" he asked, looking me in the eyes before moving to where I sat, putting his hand on my thigh. I stiffened as he made contact with me, but he didn't budge.

"Everything's wrong with that house, she was there with you Lionel." I said tiredly and he shook his head.

"We also made Thalia, and the twins there, each and every memory we have started in that house." he whispered and I closed my eyes.

"It's just hard to be there when I know she was there with you as well, sleeping in the same bed." I said, shuddering at the thought.

"Do you love me Carolina?" Leo asked after a being silent for a couple of minutes. I turned towards him and looked him in the eye for the first time in forever.

"You know I do, I always will." I mumbled and he sighed before leaning his forehead against mine.

"I want to hear you say it again." he whispered and I gulped. Saying those three words to him after such a long time would be difficult, even though I did love him. But I knew he needed to hear it, so I licked my lips before stroking his cheek slightly.

"I love you." I whispered and he smiled, before gently kissing my cheek. Once again I stiffened and he moved away quickly.

"Te amo Carolina, always." he said firmly and I knew he meant it, his eyes were shining with love, the same way they were before he cheated on me.

"How is Thiago?" I asked after a while and Leo grabbed my hand.

"He misses his mama." he said and I swallowed thickly.

"I miss him too, more than anything." I croaked and Leo sighed before hugging me tight. I stiffened once more, before relaxing in his arms. As he hugged me closer to him, I couldn't hold it anymore, so I started crying, finally letting out all the emotions I'd kept within me. Leo just hugged me tightly, kissing my forehead.

"I'm so sorry amor, for everything." he whispered and I just buried my head in his chest, sobbing violently.

"Why did you do it?, what did I do that wasn't good enough for you." I said after calming down and he suddenly moved back and wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting my head up so I was forced to look him in the eye.

"Listen to me amor, you did nothing, it's not you fault, you are the most beautiful, sexy and perfect woman in the world, I was just being an idiot, not realizing what I was doing until it was too late, it kills me that I've hurt you so much, I love you Carolina, and don't ever think that you're not enough, hell I'm the one who doesn't deserve you." he said and I took a deep breath before leaning in and pressing my lips against his. He stiffened a little, before relaxing and wrapping his arms around me, kissing me back passionately. We ended up kissing for what felt like forever, until we both needed to pull away to catch our breaths.

"I can't tell you how much I've missed kissing you nena." Leo whispered and I blushed slightly.

"Me too Leo." I said, cuddling closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me tight and kissed the top of my forehead. We stayed like that for a while until I cleared my throat.

"Maybe we should take Lia home to see her brother." I said slowly and a big smile spread accross Leo's face.

"Thank you querida." he said happily and I couldn't help but smile. As I pulled him into Lia's room, he immediately turned his attention to his little girl, lifting her up and twirling her around slightly.

"Papa's missed you so much Lia, I promise to never hurt you or your mami again." he whispered and I sighed, leaning against the wall.

"Papa." Lia mumbled and Leo kissed her cheek before coming closer to me.

"Let's go amor." he said and I nodded. We left the house and got into Leo's car, as he drove back home, he put his hand on my knee, occasionally looking over at me and saying he loved me. I just smiled through it. This felt like before he cheated on me, this was the Leo I fell in love with. However, a part of me was still worried about my decision, what if Leo hurt me again? This wasn't the first time, and the lack of trust I had in Leo, scared me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 51!

I knooow it's been forever, but I've been so busy with school, and I've had writer's block too. Hopefully this means I can continue on updating.

Hope you like this chapter.

Happy reading
xx