Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us

-Carolina:
As soon as I opened the front door to Eddie's house, I realized that he was home. His shoes were tossed in the hall, and I knew he wasn't going to be glad that I was here. I sighed and went inside, shutting the door behind.

"And where have you been?" Eddie said, standing in the hall, with his arms crossed. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch.

"Where have you been Carolina Elena Alvarez?" he asked, angrily and I just said nothing.

"Fine, if you're going to be a pain then so be it, I don't want to see you go away." he said and I got up, tearing up slightly. I hated to fight with Eddie, no matter how angry I was, he was still my twin brother and it was hard to fight. I locked the door to my room, and grabbed my phone, dialing Leo's number automatically, tears running down my face.

"Nena?" he answered curiously and I could tell he was in the car, probably on his way to Camp Nou.

"I know you're busy, but can we just talk for five minutes?" I said in spanish, avoiding to say Leo's name, since I knew Eddie was probably eavesdropping.

"What happened amor?, did you fight with Eddie again?" he asked and I sighed.

"Yes, but not as serious as before, it's just hard to fight with him, he is my twin and it's hard." I said, a fresh wave of tears running down my face.

"I know amor, but he's the idiot here, I need you to stay strong for me until he gets the stick out of his ass and apologizes." Leo said and I laughed. We spoke a bit more until he had to go for training. I got up to get ready, dressing in some blue jeans, with a white tank top, originally I had planned to wear Eddie's jersey, but tonight I didn't feel like it. I re did my makeup, since it got ruined by all the crying, and just tied my hair in a pony tail. The only reason I was going to tonight's game was Leo, I had promised him to be there, and I was keeping that promise, no matter how sad I was. After getting ready, I slowly opened my door, breathing out in relief when I realized that Eddie had left. I left the house and decided to walk to Camp Nou. I had been running every morning, and I discovered that Camp Nou was pretty close by.

Eventually I arrived at Camp Nou and saw Shakira in line with Thiago and Milan. I smiled and made my way over to her.

"Hola guapa!" I said and she turned around, smiling as she saw me. She was holding both Thiago and Milan, so I grabbed Thiago from her, and she smiled gratefully.

"Hola chiquito, te he extrañado" I cooed to him and kissed his forehead. It had only been a couple of hours, but I had missed him. Thiago just smiled and played with my hair.

"So I see you've met Thiagui, Leo must be pretty smitten with you." Shakira whispered and I blushed.

"How come?" I asked and followed her as the line moved.

"He's very protective over people he loves, and he'd never show you Thiago if he didn't feel something strong for you." she said and I blushed some more. We eventually got inside Camp Nou and made our way to the bleachers, and sat down. The seats were pretty comfortable and I raised an eyebrow as Shakira laughed.

"These seats are specifically for family members of the players." she explained and I nodded. The game started and Thiago shifted in my lap, moving around and pointing to the pitch when he spotted his papa. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I spotted Eddie, and he didn't even glance at me, that hurt quite a bit. I ended up ignoring him for the most of the game, focusing more on Leo. Barca had scored once already and I knew this would be an easy win. Thiago had squealed, jumping up and down in my lap whenever he spotted Leo.

Barca ended up winning, with Eddie scoring the last couple of minutes, giving Barca their second goal. Even if we weren't speaking, I was proud of him. After the game, Shakira told me to head to the parking lot with Thiago, so I could have a chance of meeting Leo, she covered for me. As I entered the parking lot, I held Thiago closer to me, since it was a bit chilly down there. I spotted Leo by his car and made my way to him, he smiled widely when he saw me. Thiago reached out for Leo and Leo grabbed him, spinning him around.

"Papa." Thiago said whilst laughing and Leo stiffened, I smiled as I could tell that it was the first time Thiago said papa.

"¿Diga eso otra vez mi hijo?" Leo said excitedly and Thiago just laughed.

"Papa!" he said again, and I smiled, suddenly he reached for me again and I laughed before grabbing him and holding him agains my hip. Leo smiled warmly and kissed me softly.

"I'm the happiest man on earth right now, I've got you and my son calling me papa for the first time, this is amazing." Leo said, putting his arms around me, hugging me close to him, having Thiago in the middle of us. I smiled and kissed him again.

"You have no idea how happy you make me feel Leo, I've never felt this way before and I'm loving every second I'm spending with you and Thiagui." I whispered and he just smiled. Eventually he had to leave, so he grabbed Thiago from me, who had fallen asleep in my arms, and kissed me before getting in the car and driving away.

I got home and headed straight to my room, plopping down on bed. I was exhausted. I fell asleep shortly after that, smiling about how lucky I was. I woke up by my phone ringing and I groaned as I saw it was two am, but when I saw it was Leo, I answered immediately, knowing he wouldn't call this late unless there was something wrong.

"Leo?, What is it, are you and Thiago ok?" I said, getting up and pulling on some sweatpants, getting ready to go over if there was something wrong.

"I'm fine amor, but Thiagui's had a nightmare and I can't seem to get him to sleep, would you mind coming here?, I think he's asking for you." he said and I frowned.

"I'll be right over Leo, give me a couple of minutes and I'll be there." I said and after agreeing, he hung up. I grabbed a bag and shoved some spare clothes in there, before moving out of my room, grabbing Eddie's car keys and getting out of the house. Eddie had gone clubbing with the rest of the team, so I'd guess he wouldn't come home tonight. I drove over to Leo's house, getting out of the car, and almost running up to his front door, before knocking. He opened the door, holding a crying Thiago, his eyes red and I could tell just how tired he was. I grabbed Thiago from him and settled him in my arms, gently rocking him back and forth.

"Shhh mi amor, yo estoy aquí, papi está aquí también" I cooed and ran my hand through his hair slightly, after a while he calmed down and stopped crying. Leo stared at me with his mouth hanging open and I just smiled. As I stopped rocking Thiago, I looked over and saw that he was asleep.

"He's asleep now Leo, he just probably had a nightmare." I said and Leo nodded, gesturing for me to go with him. We entered his bedroom and I gently placed Thiago in the middle of Leo's bed, whilst Leo propped pillows around Thiago, so he wouldn't be squished.

"Stay here with me tonight?" Leo asked as I finished tucking Thiago in and I smiled before nodding.

"I'll stay, you need to get some sleep Leo, you look exhausted." I said and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. He hugged me back, pressing tiny kisses on my neck. I sighed and pulled away.

"Sleep here with me?" Leo said, gesturing to the bed and I nodded, Thiago needed both of us there tonight, I laid down on one side and Leo on the other. We both fell asleep soon after that, and Thiago didn't wake up anymore that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 9!

Thanks to Jayme112234, ArsenalFanKT and Ladyfiaran for the comments!

Happy reading
xx