Cheers to "Friends"

"I have “friends”, but all are complete idiotic morons, narrow minded whores, and complete bitches. So you can basically say I’m a loner, though not your average loner. I hang with them, but usually remain silent, to scrutinize them even more. I don’t tend to judge people, but after hanging out with them for a while I tend to see what they’re really about. And since I came to Millfield; I’ve realized that all these people here are all what I hate. Ok, well that’s a little bit of an over assumption. But a majority of people, ok, people that I’m stuck with are really the people I can’t stand.

I realized we were nearly at the hot table. That’s when I guess Kane, the guy in front noticed my tummy was grumbling. With a smirk on his face, he lifted two plates placing one in my hands. Accompanied with this gesture was a smile, and as a great of a flirt I am, I stared up in to his blue-grey eyes for a few seconds, dumbfounded. Until I tried to muster a smile, though it was a failure, so instead I muttered a “Thank You” whilst gawking at the floor.

Kane Dawson, what can I say about him? Other than the fact that I’ve never really spoken to him he seemed to have everything that I didn’t. The cool best-friends he could joke around with. The way he was so smooth with the girls, and I bet he wasn’t even that bad in school. Well I know he wasn’t that bad in school, as me and him were both trying out for the all-rounder scholarship, and managed to get it. He wasn’t that bad looking either. No. Scratch that. Who am I joking? He is gorgeous."