Status: Work in Progress, guys

Honestly, I Love You

You Have More Friends Than You Know

We pulled away from the kiss when we heard a collective gasp from the oak tree that Anthony and I usually sit at. I turned around and saw that Taylor was smiling big and had two thumbs up. Anthony, on the other hand, looked a little…off. He looked almost angry that James and I kissed. Wait, shouldn’t he be happy for me like a real best friend? Why was he acting like this?
“Hey, I’ll be right back, okay?” I said to James as I was looking over at Anthony with a very concerned expression.

“Alright, but hurry back, okay?” James said excitedly. I smiled, nodded, then headed over to our tree and looked at Anthony with concern.

“You okay, buddy?” I asked cautiously. He seemed a little pissed. I just didn’t want him to freak out and yell at me because he knows what I do when somebody yells at me.

“I’m fine.” He says coldly. Something told me he wasn’t fine.

“No, you’re not. Anthony, I know you better than you know yourself and I know that you-“ I glared at him.

“I said ‘I’m fine’, Brooke,” He said, obviously trying to calm himself. Uh-Oh. He never calls me Brooke. Like, ever.

“Anthony-“ I pushed. That’s when it happened. He snapped. I broke him. He stood up as fast as I have ever seen and yelled at me. And I mean yelllled. You could probably hear Anthony from Australia! What made it worse was that it was something that I never thought he would say…

“Just leave me alone and go see your new little boyfriend! I never wanna see you ever again!!” He hollered. And he was gone. Possibly forever. The feelings inside me overtook me and I fell to the ground, crying. No, not crying. More like sobbing. Bawling, even. I lost him. My best friend in the whole wide world was gone, due to a little bit of jealousy. But, why was he jealous?! He couldn't...like me. Not…like me, like me…

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!! I didn't know it would be THAT long until I updated!! Love you!! TTTYL, my T-Bexes!