Status: Updates are every other day.

A Young Girl's Dream

Chapter One

"Trish! Come quick!" I threw my book on the bed and ran to Leah, who was on her computer.
"What?" I asked her, almost out of breath.
"Look what I found." The grin on her face made me hesitate as I looked at the screen.
"Oh, my, God. Leah!" I jumped up and down with joy and tears fell on the floor. My biggest life goal was to see my favorite band, Green Day, live. "You are the best!" I hugged Leah tightly.

The next morning, I called Leah.
"Hey! Only one more day!" I half-way screamed in the phone.
"I know, we need to go shopping." She replied.
"Yes, yes we do!" I chuckled. See, my body is weird. I am 5'0 and 120 pounds, which doesn't seem like a lot, but when the weight can't go up, it goes out.
Leah and I agreed to go shopping, so we drove to the mall. We walked into the giant, metal doors and gazed at all of the stores. We squealed in excitement as we walked into our favorite store, The Hem.
"How about this?" I held up the hundred-dollar pair of shorts. Leah nodded in agreement and winked. We looked around for about two hours before we walked up to the cashier.
"That'll be $432." We looked at each other and smiled. I pulled out my fathers credit card and swiped it through the machine. My father was a very good attorney. He worked in Indianapolis, but took a lot of business trips.

We finally get to Leah's house and walk into the door. I threw my bags down and stripped, right in the living room. I was putting on my expensive shorts when I looked up to see someone I didn't expect to be there.
"Oh, shit! Lance!" I covered my body parts and looked at Leah, who was cracking up. I started laughing, too.
"Oh, come on, Trish. It's not like I've never seen it before." He winked because he wasn't lying. Lance and I were, uh, what you would call 'friends with benefits'. I nodded as I slightly smiled at him. I continued getting dressed and I looked pretty good.
"Leah, go change! I want to see what you got!" She ran into the bedroom and came out a few minutes later. I gasped. "Oh, shit, you look sexy!" I told her as she spun around like a model.
"Now, were ready." She smiled.

The next morning, I woke up at six and hopped in the shower. I let it get steaming hot and just stood there, totally not ready for what was going to happen tonight. I was going to see my favorite band live. I've loved them since I was five years old and this was my life dream.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my steaming body. I dialed Leah's number.
"What the hell, I was sleeping."
"Not anymore! Get up and get over here. We need to get ready." On that note, I hung up and got dressed. My Hem shorts and blingy shorts looked awesome together, showing off my curves perfectly. I towel-dried my long hair and flipped it over my head to see Leah, standing in the doorway.
"Damn, girl." She winked at me. We did our makeup dark and goth-looking. Our red lips made our teeth look shiny white when we smiled. We took a few pictures and got into the car.

Driving on the interstate, we blared Green Day for the whole four-hour trip. Singing along to every single word, we finally arrived after listening to the whole American Idiot album four times. It was chilly, even though it was June.

Since we were super early, we walked around the city and looked at everything. Leah and I walked into a coffee shop to grab a drink. We sat down and took a few more pictures together.
"So, what do you think they will play?" Leah asked me.
"Hopefully everythi-"
"Trish?" Leah said my name as my mouth dropped and my eyes widened. "Trish!" I couldn't look away. Leah turned around and stared, just the same was I was. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"Oh, fuck." That's all I could say while I looked at the most beautiful man in the world.