Status: Updates are every other day.

A Young Girl's Dream

Chapter Three

“Okay, we need to find the Hilton.” I told Leah, who was still in a daze. “Leah?” She snapped her head at me.
“Sorry, I’m just really freaking out.” I smiled. I was, too. We were about to go hang out with the greatest band in the world. They invited us, and that thought made tears run down my face. The thing is, is that Green Day taught me everything I needed to know in my life. They taught me how to be angry, how to be sad, and most of all, how to forget all of the liars and backstabbers. Their music made my life a hell of a lot easier, and honestly, that’s why I love them. Plus, they’re all super-hot.

“There’s the Hilton.” Leah said after walking around off course for two hours. Leah and I looked at each other in pure excitement. We entered the hotel. It was a nice hotel, for the most part. Definitely not as nice as I thought Green Day would be staying in. “Room 427, 428, 429, 430!” Leah counted with her index finger. I knocked on the door.

“Leah, Trish! You made it!” Billie smiled, already drunk. We nodded and he silently offered us to come in. “You girls want a drink?” We agreed and followed Billie. In the kitchen, were Mike and Tre, just hanging out. “Guys, this is Trish and Leah. I found them at the coffee shop.” Mike and Tre looked at each other and smiled.
“Hi.” I said to Mike. “This is my friend, Leah.” Leah gave a shy smile. Mike was always her favorite out of the three men. She thought he was just the most gorgeous man alive, as I thought of Billie. I left Leah with Mike and walked back over to Billie, who was making our drinks.
“I’m assuming you girls want something fruity?”
“Yeah, that sounds good.” I batted my eyelashes and his cheeks turned a light pink. Billie handed me two red cups and I walked over to Leah. “Here.” She took the drink and returned back to Mike. I giggled and walked away.

After about half an hour, the music was blaring. It was odd because they were listening to their own music, just older. Music like Burnout and Warning were my favorites, and that’s what I got to listen to with the people who sing it. It was an amazing feeling. Billie was following me around like a puppy dog, which turned me on a lot. He was right beside me singing along into the fake microphone we found in their bags.

My voice got scratchy after singing for an hour, so I sat down. My head started to spin and I felt like I was going to vomit. I staggered in the kitchen and found Leah still sitting with Mike.
“Leah, I don’t feel too good.” She unlocked her lips and looked at me.
“I don’t either.” She got up and followed me to the bathroom. I felt so light-headed I just sat on the floor and fell asleep next to Leah.

I woke up in a different room, a room I had never been in before. I was in a bed next to someone.
“Billie?” I was hoping in was him. Leah rolled over and looked at me.
“Nope, sorry.” She smiled. “That was a rough night.” I nodded in agreement. Leah and I got out of bed and walked into the living room. It was empty.
“What the fuck?” I looked at Leah. Everything was gone, the guys, their bags, everything. I almost started crying, but then I got angry. “Why would they just leave?” Leah shrugged her shoulders. I could tell she was a little upset, too.

We got our things and walked out of the hotel. I was dumbfounded.
“Hey, at least we got to hang out with them.” Leah grinned.
“True.” I smiled back. Leah and I got into our car and headed home. The whole ride home was silent; no music or anything.
“You okay?” Leah asked me. I nodded, but I was lying. Something happened, something bad. I felt weird inside, like I had been emotionally beaten. All I wanted to do was cry.