Status: Complete

When Does the Pretending End?

Chapter 10- Dining with a Devil

Lucy’s Pov

He lets out a laugh for what I don’t know. This feels strange and nice at the same time. When I arrived at his house I was taken aback by the size. I nervously went to the door and saw him standing there. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans. I had to admit he did look nice. As I stepped through the door a golden Labrador ran up to me looking for attention. I knew he was staring at me but I couldn’t look at him. He took my coat and I walked down the hall. I could feel his eyes burning into my back as I reached his white marble fireplace.

"Can I get you a drink, I have wine” he asks. “No thanks, I don’t really drink much alcohol” I say. Although I think I’ll be having a few drinks when I get home tonight. I notice a black photo frame with two women in it. “Their my sisters” he says as he stands next to me. “Their older, louder and crazy” he says but I could tell he loved them. “Let’s eat” he said taking my hand and placing it into his. “You cooked?” I ask allowing his hand to settle into mine. I took in the table when we reached it. It looked beautiful all set with a single candle. What does he think this was a date?

He asked about Tina. Which I didn’t expect him to. But the way he was talking about how she’ll realise that we were doing this for her own good. I felt like I was missing something. I felt that he was a bit lonely when he was telling me about his family and living in Manchester.
“You miss Portugal” I asked. “Everyday, but I get to play football here, plus my family do visit.” he says. But I got the impression he didn’t like that at the moment.

"You’re not bad at it either” I said it before I knew I was saying it. “Did I just hear I complement or am I hearing things” he says looking really shocked and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Ouch” I heard. I actual felt a bit worried about him for some reason. He told me how he got stiches in his shoulder. “Took Rooney long enough to get his own back didn’t it I say trying to hide my grin behind my glass. He took my hand and he spoke so softly “when you’re not angry at me you have a very beautiful smile”. I look at his fingers and pull back my hand. “Well I haven’t had anything to smile about lately” I say. When he asked why I was in Manchester I was about to tell him I don’t want to talk when he pointed how that I asked about Portugal so I reluctantly talked. I don’t like talking about my family so I talk about how I met Tina and Josh.

We both had finished our food and were just sitting at the table in silence his eyes staring at my hands. “Your house he lovely” I say to end the silence. “Thank you. Let me show you around?” he says and before I could decline he pulled me out of the chair. “This is one of my favourite rooms and where I spend most of my time” he says as we walk into his games room. A snooker table took up most of the room with football memorable and awards all decorating the walls of the room. I walked to the table and hit one of the balls off another. “Fancy a game? he says “But I warn you I’m really good” he finishes with a smile. “You really don’t want to play me” I say. As I looked around the room I could tell he was watching me very closely.

I could sense he was behind me yet I was still surprise when he gently turned me to face him. He took my hand gently rubbing my wrist. He brought my wrist to his lips as my eyes widened. “Your heart is beating fast” he murmured. I started to speak but no words would emerge. He kissed my wrist again then leaving it he wrapped his hands around my waist and began to massage my lower back. I notice a smile appear on his face when I look up.

“Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?” he says. “I……..” sputter completely dumbstruck as he leaned in to tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I shiver as I feel his lips touch my cheek. Then my neck as he his fingers traced down my side. His hand moves to my hair, down my face and he tilts my chain up to him and continued to kiss my jaw line before he covered my mouth with a soft kiss. I start to pull away but he pulls me back and our lips melted together. His hands spread across my back and he lifts me higher towards him. I’m breathless when we part. A grin spreads over his face and his lips move down my neck and onto my shoulder.

“Let me show you upstairs” he murs against my cheek. I quickly stand back from him and he swiftly takes my hand before placing a kiss to it and tugs me out of the room. As we walk slowly up the stairs, my heart begins to race even more and my stomach begins to turn in knots. Been downstairs at the table felt normal. But it suddenly hits me why I’m here. My mind is racing as I begin to focus on where we were going and more importantly what we were about to do. I could do this. It was just sex. It’s not like it was my first time. Although I’ve never had a one night stand. I’d only slept with two guys before. Guys who I dated for years and loved. But Tina was like my sister. I could do this for her. Couldn’t I?

I feel his hand give mine a reassuring hold as we stop outside a closed door. I turn not looking at him as he opens the door. I take in the low lit room. It’s white walls had a huge mirror at one side with a couch up against another wall at the other side. Everything was black. The black bed took up most of the room. Facing the door it had all black sheets. I hear him close the door and could feel his breath behind me as he approached. He begins to play with my hair with one hand as the other traced up and down my back. His mouth touches my arm shoulder, before moving up to my neck as he swept my hair of it. I took in a breath as he stood in front of me. I focused my eyes onto his bedside table as traced my lips with his.

One peck. Then another. Before he firmly places his lips on mine. I reach up to his shirt holding it tight as the kiss got more forceful and hard. I was panting when our mouths separated. He places his hand on the zipper of my dress and gently began to unzip it. Wow. Deep Breath. Remember why I’m here.

I began to unbutton his shirt with my shaking hands. He begins to help me unbutton the shirt before shaking it off and throwing it on the floor. He kisses my lips again and I tremble as my hands spread over his chest. It’s the first time I notice how fit and hard his abs were. His hands move to either side of my neck and onto my dress straps.

One after the other, they fall and my dress follows them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lucy and Cristiano alone in a bedroom. What will happen next? How would you react?