Status: Complete

When Does the Pretending End?

Chapter 11- Bela (Beautiful)

Cristiano's Pov

Bela .Beautiful. That’s all I could think when I watched her look around the games room. Her eyes took in every picture on the wall and I couldn’t not miss the smile that appeared when she saw a picture of me when I was a Sporting Lisbon. When I take her wrist her eyes widen as I bring them to my lips. “Your heart is beating fast” I murmured. She starts to speak but no words emerge.

Seeing this as a good sign, i kiss her wrist again then wrap my hands around her waist.
I smile when she looks up to my eyes. It was the first time all night she had looked directly at me. Like actually looking at me. Focused on me. “Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?” I say. She must have heard that a lot because she is beautiful. I feel her shiver as I kiss her cheek and run my fingers down her side. I look into her blue eyes as I move my hand through her hair, then I tilt her chin towards me and kiss her sweet jaw line. Not able to control myself any long I cover her mouth with mine. I feel her start to pull away so I pull her close to my body and her lips melted onto mine as I lifted her higher to me. When we pull apart, I see she’s dazed and I couldn’t help but grin that I had final rendered my darling here speechless.

“Let me show you upstairs” I said against her cheek. Feeling her tense I quickly pull her with me out of the room. She’s nervous I could tell as we reach my bedroom door and she’s no longer looking at me. She slowly walks into the room. I stand at the door taking her in. The red dress is moulded into her body. That dress should be on my floor I think. As I approach her, I take in her scent. Strawberry. So sweet. I begin to run my hand through her hair to allow me access to her neck. I heard her take a long breath as I stood in front of her.

I run my finger over her bottom lip. Her eyes are looking past me again. I want her to look at me. I gently place my mouth on her lips. Her sweet soft lips. She holds onto my shirt and the kiss becomes more forceful. I reach around to the zipper of her dress and begin to pull it down. I stop when she begins to unbutton my shirt. Her hands are shaking so I help unbutton the shirt before I shrug it off and throw far away from us. I pull her head towards me and I kiss her hard.
I supress a groan when she spreads her fingers across my abs. She feels so good and I want her now. I quickly move my hands to her straps of her dress and pull them off her beautiful shoulders.

I step back to watch as the dress hits the floor. I step backwards to sit on the bed. Bela. She looks absolutely beautiful. The black lace bra and matching underwear fit her perfectly. She wraps her arms around her body. How can she be shy? I reach for her arms and pull her towards me. She shivers as I run my fingers on her bare skin. I smoother her stomach with kisses as I run my hands up and down her side. I grab her hips and pull her to sit on me. I kiss her neck, her jaw line and her cheek. I place my hands on either side of her face. Her eyes are watery. I kiss her to distract her.
She puts her hands around my neck and we fall back onto the bed our lips not separating. Our tongues dance in unison.
I can’t wait anymore so I flip her onto her back and hover over her. She’s shaking I notice. And it’s not a good shiver. I look at her face. Her eyes are still closed. A single tear falls down her cheek. Shit. What am I doing?

“Shit” I say more loudly then I intended. Her eyes flew open and I roll off her. She quickly wipes her cheek with her hand. “What’s the matter?” she asks. “It’s nothing” I mutter trying to catch my breath. “You’re bleeding” she says as she sits up on the bed pointing to my shoulder. “It’s fine” I say sitting up. “No, it’s not. Do you have a first aid kit? You need to stop the bleeding” she says sounding genuinely concerned as she grabbed a tissue from the box on the bedside table. “There’s one in the press under the sink in the kitchen” I say. Anything to stop her fingers from my touch my skin.
“Holy shit," I mutter as she jumps of the bed giving me a full view of her body. She grabs my shirt and jogs out the door. I look at my shoulder. Off all the things I could have done I had to pull my stiches out. If I knew it would have hurt this much I wouldn’t have done it. “Right I found it and I grabbed a packet of frozen peas from the freezer to stop it from swelling or bruising” she said as she entered the room with Marcosa at her feet. My shirt just came to knee and she had only two buttons buttoned. She looked so cute. “You should probably call your club doctor to fix the stiches. I’m not really a nurse” she said leaving me with an image of her in a sexy nurse’s uniform in my mind.

As she sits at the side of the bed she gently places the peas on the back of shoulder whilst placing a plaster over my stiches. Our bodies are so close. I just want to pull her towards me. “Thanks” I say. She lets out a laugh as Marcosa jumps onto the bed to get Lucy’s attention. “Think someone is jealous of all the attention I’m giving you” she says. We sit in silence watching my dog roll around my bed. It feels so natural to be here but weird at the same time. Yet I don’t want it to end. But I know it has to. “I should get this looked at” I say pointing to the plaster. “Yeah, I should go” she says standing up of the bed. I watch as she picks up her dress and shoes. “I’ll just get dressed and go” she says quickly as she heads towards the bathroom.

Her hair is tied up when she comes out now fully dressed. She extends her hand and I take my shirt from her hold. Marcosa runs around her legs. “Come on cutie, lets go downstairs” she says to Marcosa tugging at his collar. I follow them down the stairs. We ignore the elephant in the room. The real reason she was here. She doesn’t want to talk about and neither do i. “Grrr, grrr” Marcosa growls as we reach the kitchen.

“Shut up you stupid dog” Nuno shouts as he turns to face the stairs. “Oh sorry I didn’t know you had company” he says looking back and forth between me and Lucy. “It’s ok I was just leaving” Lucy utters. “Make sure someone looks at that” she says pointing to my shoulder. “Nice to see you again” Nuno buts in. “You too” she politely says and we head to the door. Her coat is hanging on the wall and I hand it to her. Just as she’s about to walk to her car, I take her hand to stop her.

“Drive safe Lucy” I mutter as I place a kiss to her cheek. She nods and quickly walks to her car.
Drive safe. Drive safe. Seriously was that the best I could think of I think as I head back to the kitchen to face the music from Nuno. “What the hell have you done Cristiano? How could you take advantage of her like that” he says. “Shut up. I’m not talking about this” I say and begin to head back upstairs. “No you shut up. When are you going to grow up” he shouts.

“Nothing happened ok” I shout back. “What?” he asks. “I said nothing happened. I…..” “Wow your finally getting a conscience” he interrupts. “Yeah, yeah I’m great” I grumble and head up to my room. What a week. And it’s only Tuesday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who expected that? Did he do the right thing?