Status: Complete

When Does the Pretending End?

Chapter 22- Not Nearly Enough Sweetheart

Still Cristiano's Pov

“Don’t even think about it Ronaldo” Lucy says. “What?” I ask. “Your fork is hovering over my pancake” she says not even looking at me. “No it’s not” I mumble pulling the fork away. “Does he always pout when he doesn’t get his own way” Lucy asks Katia. “Oh yeah” she replies.

“Some people find me hot when I pout” I say to Lucy as I let my fingers trace the back of her shoulder. “Yeah right” Nuno says as enters the room. “Morning everyone. Here's the milk and paper” he says. “Morning Nuno” Lucy says smiling at him. “Just in time for pancakes I see” Nuno says. “Back off those ones are mine” I say pointing to the plate Máe was carrying. “I’m sure there is enough” Elma says. “Juice” Rodrigo says. “What else do you say” Katia asks him. “Please” he says quietly. “I’ll get you some” Lucy says standing up and sitting him on her chair.

“They seem like they get on, Cris” Elma says jestering to Lucy and Nuno who were laughing at the fridge. “You sure she’s dating you little brother” Elma says snipping her coffee. “Yeah I'm sure” I say watching as Lucy playfully slapped Nuno across the arm. “I like how she gets on with Nuno” I say and Elma rolls her eyes.

“Don’t drink anything Nuno gives you. He wanted to put salt in your juice” Lucy says placing a glass in front of both Rodrigo and me. “Hey he used to do that when we were kids” Nuno jokes. “But we’re not kids now” I say drinking the juice. “That's what I said” Lucy says and I watch as she puts a little bit of syrup on Rodrigo’s plate as he claps with joy. “Thanks for the juice” I say pulling her onto my lap. And she squeals in surprise.

“So what time is your flight” I ask Elma whilst trying to stop Lucy from getting off my lap. I had my arm around her back and she was giving death eyes. “Trying to get rid of us” Elma says. “No he’s not. In fact he’d love you all to stay forever. Isn’t that what you told me last night, Cristiano” Lucy says smirking at me. “Yeah right” Elma mumbles. “We leave in two hours” Máe says joining the table. “So soon” Lucy asks in genuine surprise. “I’m afraid so. But we’ll be back soon” Máe says. “I told you Mama, papa and me are coming next weekend” Rodrigo shouts. “Oh yes you did” Lucy says bending down to place a kiss on his forehead before settling back into my lap.

I place a kiss on her cheek and run my fingers down her back.

“What are you doing?” Lucy whispers into my ear. “Just listening to Nuno” I say before kissing her neck as my arm wraps more tightly around her waist, whilst stroking her stomach with my other hand. “Since when do you listen to him” Lucy whispers into my ear.
I continue to kiss her cheek and I couldn’t help smile when she moved her neck to allow me more access to it. Lucy was liking this. My hand left her stomach and my finger traced her bottom lip before I moved it down her arm and she shivers. “I think that's enough” Lucy in a soft voice.
“Not nearly enough sweetheart” I say as I looked into her eyes.

“This isn’t part of the deal... “ I cut her off with a kiss to her lips. A kiss that was meant to be gentle but suddenly deepened when Lucy shifted in my lap as the kiss intensified.

“We are eating Cristiano” Máe says and Lucy pulls back from my lips and her cheeks begin to turn a shade of red.
“The pancakes are lovely Máe” I say and Nuno sniggers. “I’m going to start packing” Máe says getting up from the table. “I’ll do the wash up” Katia says. “How long does it normally take your cheeks from stopping been red, Lucy” Elma asks and Lucy buries her head in my shoulder. I laugh along with Nuno.

“Are you always this chipper in the morning” Lucy asks me. “Only when I wake up to a hot chick in my bed” I say looking at her face. “So that’s every morning so” Elma adds and Lucy quickly pulls back and gets out of my lap. “Come on Rodrigo lets go get you cleaned up” Lucy says as Rodrigo starts to let Marcosa lick his fingers.

Nuno sits beside me as I was Lucy run upstairs with Rodrigo and Marcosa behind them. “Well that was affectionate” Nuno whispers.
♠ ♠ ♠
First visit is over. How do you think it went. Will Lucy and Cristiano handle being more affectionate towards each other or will someone or something else get in their way.