Status: Complete

When Does the Pretending End?

Chapter 4- How did this Happen?

Lucy’s Pov

A tear drops down my cheek as I sit in my car. How did this happen. I shake my head to compose myself. “Right what first I say” out loud. I begin making calls and once finished I start to drive to the station. As I drive I think through today’s events. What happened to Tina? She’s always been the smart and sensible one ever since I met her. Words can’t describe how I felt when I saw her smashing some Bentley’s windows. Everything happened so fast. I hear a voice shouting behind me. I turn to look up to see a tall tanned man standing and looking rather angry. I begin to explain but he cuts me off ““I don’t care, look what she did to my car” pointing to it. “Hey don’t yell at me, I’m not the one who did it and I am trying to calm her down” I bite back.

Bang, clash. I jump and he puts his hands on my shoulders. I turn and see that Tina has smash the back window of the car. “She’s coked up” the voice behind me says. I turn quickly and shake his hands of me. “No shes not. She doesn’t that sort of thing. ”Sorry to tell you darling but she’s drugged up” I say. Darling, really who does this guy think he is? I hear someone else say something and before I know it I had two hands wrapped around my waist and pulled against him as something went flying past us.

"Does your friend try to kill you all the time, darling" I hear him say. He holds me tighter and my heart starts to race. “Don’t call me darling and get your hands off me” I shout shaking myself out of his crasp. “You really know how to choose friends” he says. This guy is looking to end up like his car I think to myself. I see two police cars pull up and they begin to handcuff Tina. “Please be gentle” I say to them. ”I should have smashed his house, Lucy” she snorts. At least she would have got the right house is my first thought.

I hear the police officer talk to the two men. “It wasn’t his fault officer”, I say as I stand beside him. “My friend got the wrong car”. I notice a group of men walking towards us and I recognise one of them. I don’t know why but I stormed up to him and starting hitting him with my bag. “You cheating, lying bastard, this is all your fault” I shout at him. The guy in the white shirt grabs the bag out of my hand whilst “lady and darling guy” pulls me back and I hear him explain what happened. I always knew there was something about Mich ever since Tina starting dating him last April. He thought people hung on his every word. I hear him laughing, clearly enjoying what he was seeing.
The smug jackass.

I look as Tina’s car is been driven away. Was she really on drugs? Why didn’t I see this happening to her? Ok I know I haven’t seen much of her recently but she has been busy with Mich. “Miss” I turn and extend my hand to the officer. He begins to explain how much trouble Tina was in. I hear Mr. Ronaldo and press charges. I looked up. I knew there was something familiar about him. Cristiano Ronaldo. You have got to be kidding me. I think about all this mess. A Manchester United player gets his car destroyed by a crazy girlfriend of a Man City player.

The white t-shirt guy hands me my bag and I begin to walk away. “You ok to drive” I hear behind me. “I’m fine” i snap back. I really shouldn’t have said that, he was only been nice I think.

When I arrived at the station I see my friend Elena waiting for me. Thankfully I know a solicitor who I could trust. Although anyone would think she was a model in her Roland Mouret red dress and long blonde hair. “Thanks for coming Elena” I say as I reach the door to the station. ”Have you seen Tina yet? I ask. “Just for a few minutes, they’re waiting for her to detox before they talk to her properly, but she’s in big trouble” she answers.” “I know damage to public and private property” I retort. “A baseball bat, if it wasn’t so serious I’d laugh” she grinned. “The worse thing Elena is it wasn’t Mich’s car it was……

”Hope this blonde isn’t as crazy and high as your last blonde friend” I hear I voice come up behind us. “One I don’t do drugs and two if you continue to slander my friend I will sue” Elena says to him with so much power and force I nearly started to laugh. I’ve never seen her like that before. I look at Cristiano and see him smirk as he and his friend walk into the station. “Who the hell was that Lucy” Elena gives me a questionly look. “The guy who owned the car Tina smashed up oh and he happens to be a football rival of Mich’s.” I say to her. “Well he can tell me I’m a naughty girl anytime” she laughs “he’s gorgeous”.

I give her a are you serious look as we walk into the station. I we enter I notice Cristiano. Ok so he’s tall, strong and that tight red shirt he was wearing did show of his athletic body I guess. He smirks over as us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for your comments. So Tina's been arrested. What will happen at the police station?