Status: Complete

When Does the Pretending End?

Chapter 72 - Why Did I Have To Wake Up?

Cristiano’s Pov

“So you like to annoy me” I say backing her to the counter. My hips pressing against her. “Yes. Is that bad?” she asks raising an eyebrow. “Very. You should really be punished” I say. “Know anyone up to the job” she says and I kiss her hard. Harder than anyone of our previous kisses.

She lets out a low moan when my hand touches her bare skin under her top. I lift her to sit on top of the counter. “You like that, don’t you” I say kissing her neck as my hands move up and down her thighs.

She tilts my head to her face. Her finger runs across my bottom lip down my face not stopping until she reached the hem of my shirt. I watch as her hands slide up under my shirt. Feeling her hands on my hard muscles. “You like that too” she whispers and I let out a moan before swooping on her mouth again.

As her hands move up and down my abs, I slide my hands into her hair. Our lips never breaking apart. “We need to move” I say against her cheek. “I thought you were going to punish me” she says hoarsely. “Bed now” I say wrapping her legs around my waist and picking her up of the counter.

“Oh Cris” she says as I lay her onto the bed. “Lucy” I say kissing her neck. “Oh Lucy” I say as I hand touches her breast.

I feel something hot my shoulder.

“Hey” someone says.

I raise my head to find Lucy looking at me. “You were calling me. Everything ok” she asks.

She’s dressed. I close my eyes. Fuck it was a dream. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

“Was just wondering what time it was” I say rubbing my eyes. “Time for you to get up” she says. I groan. It felt so real.

“And you say that I’m grumpy in the mornings” I hear Lucy say as I reach out for a pillow. “Be down in a minute” I say before throwing the pillow over my head.

Even as I stand in the shower I still can’t get my head around the dream. Why did I have to wake up I think resting my head against the shower wall as the cold water falls down my body.

Hugo still seems keen for Lucy’s attention when I eventually get down to the kitchen. “You’re dating the wrong brother if you want someone who can cook, Lucy” Hugo says taking a seat across the table from Lucy. “I’ve heard all the stories about Cristiano’s cooking” she says.

Well everyone seems to keen to talk about my so called bad cooking. “Well he diffently doesn’t have the talent for cooking. I should cook for you sometime” Hugo says grinning at me as I sit beside Lucy.

“Well thankfully he has many other talents” she says pulling my head towards her before kissing me. We look at Hugo who is spluttering. “You ok Hugo?” Lucy asks. “Juice went down the wrong way” he whispers trying to catch his breath.

Nice one Lucy I think taking a bite off my breakfast. “Shut up” I hear Lucy. “What other talents do I have” I ask leaning closer to her ear. She turns and wraps her arms around my neck. “Well, there is one talent that you are good at” she says. Oh sweetheart I have more than one talent I think. “And what’s that” I ask giving her a quick peck on the lips. “You have a talent of annoying me” I says.

“Funny” I say rubbing my nose against hers. She giggles. Almost makes up for wake me up I think. “Are they always like this in the morning?” Hugo asks Nuno. We will be if it shuts you up I think.

“Just as well that you missed their make out session over breakfast the first morning we stayed here after meeting Lucy” Elma says.

I remember that day. She wasn't happy that I kissed her. But thankfully she hasn't seemed to minded the other times.

“Aww only a blush today. No longer turning red” Elma says. Nuno and I laugh as we both see Lucy blush.

As she prepares to leave I follow her to the sink.

“Have fun” I say holding her against me. I smell strawberry. A smell I have become to really like.

As she moves to leave, I pull her back to me kissing her lips. “That’s only one of my many talents” I whisper. I watch as a blush forms on her face.

As she prepares to leave I kiss her again. “That’s only one of my many talents” I whisper and grin when I see her blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think? Short chapter today sorry. Thought the dream should be on its own. But the next chapter will be a continuation.

Thanks to Jayme112234, ariana_aemming and kalamnamuhs123 for their comments.