Status: Complete

When Does the Pretending End?

Chapter 91- I Want You

Lucy’s Pov

How did this happened I think as I watch Cris shout at his family. I watch as the sweet goofy man who danced with me only an hour ago, turn into an angry, bitter, hurt and crushed man. My body goes numb as I watch Dolores’s face react to things her son was saying to her. My heart breaks as watching the pain on Cristiano’s face. As much as I want to comfort Dolores, I follow Cris out of the restaurant. Dolores had her daughters. Cris had no one.

He doesn’t react when I open the car door. No words leave his mouth the entire journey back to his house. I want to reach out and touch him but I know he’s hurting. This is all a mess I think staring at the lights of the incoming traffic. It’s going to be so hard leaving them on Monday without leaving them all in pain.

The slamming of his car door brings me out of my thoughts and I watch him rush to the front door. As I pass Zé, I just shake my head and take the stairs as fast as I could. “What are you doing?” I ask as I watch him rummaging through the chest of drawers. “I’m going to the gym” he shouts.
“No your not” I say closing the door beside me. He has spent nearly every night this week in the gym. “Get out of my way Lucy” he says. “No. You can’t keep running to the gym when something is bothering you. You could get hurt and be out for weeks or finish your career” I say just wanting him to listen to me. “Move or I’ll make you” he shouts.

“No you won’t. Because your not going to hurt me” I says and he suddenly throws what was in his hands and grabs my shoulders. “You don’t think I’ll hurt you. Really. You want to find out” he says. “You won’t hurt me” I say straight faced into his face. I know he won’t. At least I think he won’t.

“And you think you know me so well” he says moving his hands of me. “Yes I do” she says. He continues to yell and the pain he is feeling taken over my anger. “Cris you need to speak to your mother. She’s upset” I say. “And what about me” he says. “Why the fuck am I even talking to you? You have nothing to do with all of this. You don’t mean anything” he says.

He’s hurting. He doesn’t mean what he is saying.

“Cris your angry I understand that, but I’m not going to you fall out with your family over this” I say. “Oh well sorry if you think this isn’t important. We all not speak to our mothers cos they killed our sister” he shouts. I gasp in shock. Did he just say that? I feel sick. How could he say that? “That was totally out of order” I say. ”I’m sorry” he says. I proceed to yell at him about been a hypocrite.

“I’ve been here for weeks. I’ve seen you with your family. Forgive me if I don’t want you to do something that you’ll regret. Just forget it. Go to the gym. Do whatever the fuck you want” I scream grabbing the shirt and I shut the door as hard as it would allow me. I hear the bedroom door bang and I look in the mirror as the tears fall down my face. After everything. I must have been mad to be even thinking about still keeping in touch with him not to mind the thought about maybe we could have something more. I unzip my dress and begin to wash the makeup of my face. Why would he even want me I think as I un clip my hair and let it fall.

I can’t be near him anymore. I throw on the shirt that I once thought I liked and I pick up bag that I had left behind the door. I open the door and start to throw my clothes into the bag. “What are you doing?” the voice I don’t want to hear asks. I jump. I thought he had left?

“What does it look like?” I shout turning back my attention to picking my clothes. “Stop that” I hear him say and before I know it he’s standing beside me.

“Just get out. Go to the gym. Go find someone else to shout at. Go somewhere anywhere but here” I shout turning away from him. He calls my name and touches my shoulders. “After everything I’ve done for you. You just. Just leave. Find somewhere else to sleep tonight. Come the morning, I’m gone. You can explain to your family. That’s if there are even speaking to you” I mumble trying to stop the tears. He turns me towards him and I throw the bag at his feet. “Please don’t cry” he begs and pulls me to him and even though I first fight against his touch, I cave in. “I never want to make you cry” he whispers holding me tight and I cry and cry.

“I’m so sorry. You’re the one person that I never want to hurt. Please don’t cry” he pleads lifting my head up so I was looking into his eyes. “Words are easy to say” I say. “I mean it. I’ sorry about all of this” he says and grabs my wrist placing a soft kiss to it. “I just” he says. “Just what? What do you want Cristiano? Haven’t I played the, what Cristiano wants long enough” I ask. I can’t do this.
“I just want everything to be normal. I just want my Papi here. I want to like my brother again. I want…..” he says and I watch as he looks at me. “You just want what? Spill it out” I shout. I just want him to talk to me. Tell me what he wants.

“I just want you” he says.

And his hand holds my head as his lips crash onto mine. We pull and tug at each other’s mouths as his other hand hold my waist. He backs me up against the wall and in one quick movement his hands move down my side, down my thighs stopping at my knees. He hitches both my legs up and wraps them around his waist. My arms hold tight around his neck as he pushes himself closer to me.

“Do you know how much I’ve wanted you?” he says brushing kisses on my neck before taking my mouth in his possession again. I moan as I feel his need against the fire that burnt inside my body.

“Do you know how sexy you are?” he says his hands holding my thighs. “I’ve thought about you so much. Even more than football” he says against my cheek. “How you feel when you cuddle against me at night. How much I have wanted to touch you” he says as one of his hands slowly move up my body and cups my breast. I let out a moan and he curses.

And as quickly as he had me against the wall, he lies me gently flat on my back on the bed. He rests his knees on either side of me and hoovers over me. I run my fingers along his chest and he leans in and kisses me. I tug him closer to me and rub his back, as our kiss gets fiercer. I hold his shirt and tug at it and when he breaks our kiss to sit up, I let out a moan of disappointment. He shrugs his shirt down his shoulders and throws it behind his back.

“I’ve thought about taking you against every surface in this house” he says nibbling under my ear as his hand runs down the side of my body. “Do you know how many cold showers I’ve had from just seeing you in your pyjamas not to mind you wrapped up in a towel” he says as I writhe and shift under him.

He kisses my nose, my forehead, my cheek, my neck all while his hands run over my stomach. I feel his hands grasp the end of my shirt. And I see him smile as he slowly moves it up my body. His lips cover me in kisses as my skin is bared. “As much as I love you in this jersey. Red and green is so hot on you” he says blowing into my belly button. “This is so much better” he says pulling the jersey over my head, leaving me only in my panties.

I move to cover myself but he catches my wrists and moves them above my head. “Bonita” he says and captures one of my breast with his mouth. I let out a shout as he pulls and tugs. “Finally I get to touch you” he mumbles taking my other breast in his mouth. I moan at the contact and he his lips move along my arm. He runs a finger along my brow.

“So beautiful” he whispers and lets go off my wrists. I move my hands up and down his abs. I just want to touch him I think as my hands reach his belt. He lifts his head from mine and sits up. I watch as he slowly undoes his belt buckle. He pulls it out of the loops and he quickly tugs his trousers down before shoving me back down flat so I was no longer raised on my elbows and couldn’t see him anymore. The little tease I think.

“You drive me crazy” he says as I feel his lips on my ankle. He runs kisses up my leg, then the other one. His hand cups my breast, then his lips are on the inside of my thigh. So close to where I crave his touch.

“You drive me insane. Your giggle. Your kiss” he says taking my mouth again. His hands tugs at the waistband of my panties as his teeth tug at my bottom lip. He slowly pulls my panties down my legs and throws them to the other side of the room.

“Door” I whisper as he spread my legs. “Already locked” he says as his finger runs over the place my panties once cover. I shudder at the touch. Wanting more. “I’ve not been able to get the image of you in my bed that night you came here out of my head” he says teasing me. “I wondered what you looked like. And I guessed correctly” he says sinking his fingers inside me. “Cris” I shout.

As I come down from my high, he moves to the side table removing a packet of condoms. He tears the packet with his teeth. “Why do they out so much plastic on them” he groans pulling a condom out. I pulled his head to mine and smile.

“Is this what you want?” he asks smoothing my cheek with his thumb. “Tell me now and I’ll stop” he says. “Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro, stop talking and make love to me already” I shout.

“Do you want me?” he grins. “Cris, please” I beg as he brushes his arousal against me. “Do you?” he asks again smiling against my neck. “I want you” I say and he thrusts into me.

I don’t want this feeling to end I think as our bodies become one. “Lucy” he mumbles and takes my mouth with his. I hold him tighter. The feeling inside me bursting to get out. “Cris” I groan. And as we both find out ecstasy, we let out a shout.

“Cristiano” I shout.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok hands up who saw that coming. Thought chapter 91 was the right time for some loving lol. Think you guys had more patience than Cristiano for this to finally happen.

So Cristiano and Lucy have finally slept together. But will Lucy end up regretting it in the morning? Did Cris mean all the things he told her?

Was it worth the wait?

Thanks to kalamnamuhs123, Jayme112234,ArsenalFanKT and ariana aemming for all their comments.