Maneater

Nothing To Do

Amber's POV
I heard Ray talk so I looked up at him.
"What?" I said not seeing the faces of the people behind him.

"What are the 'changes' that Dan was talking about?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I teased.

"Please tell me, I'm your bestest friend ever."

"No your not," I teased again.

"Yes I am, please tell me."

"No," I laughed handing him a folder from my desk.

"Whats this."

"What you wanted to know."

"Oh thanks."

"No problem, now if you excuse me I have to finish this email"

"What ever you say," he laughed walking away, "come on guys."

"Nice hoodie," one of them laughed as the followed Ray, I looked up to see who it was and saw Jon Walker wink at me.

"Ray! Your a dick!"

"Why!" he said turning around, so fast he almost hit Brendon in the face.

"You just are," I laughed turning back to my computer. I was going to tell him he was a dick for not telling me my all time favorite band was coming to the studio but I decided it would be a smart idea to do it while they where standing right there.

I finished typing my email, to my friend David then turned off my computer. I worked a full day today, which meant I worked from 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. I hate full days, I preferred working half days Which only went from 6:30 to 1:30. What was even worse about today was that is was only about 8:45.
"I hate Thursdays," I said under my breath. I got up from my desk and went over to the studio to see if Ray had anything for me to do since I was positively bored. Ray was still on-air so I waited outside until Sam changed that. I opened to studio door to find, Ray, Brendon, Spencer, Jon and Ryan.

"Ray, please, please, please tell me you have something for me to do," I said, causing everyone to look at me.

"Why?" he laughed.

"I'm so bored!"

"Doesn't Dan have anything you can do?"

"No he left for the day," I said.

"Go see if Sam will let you help him with the controls."

"What if he says no?" I whined.

"Then go bother someone else," he laughed, "how long do you work till?"

"7," I said.

"That suck."

"Tell me about it," I said looking over at Sam who gave Ray the one minute signal, "I'm gonna go help Sam."

"Alright," Ray said turning away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and enjoy

I'm working on the next chapter, and thats were Brendon really comes in.
and if you haven't yet
Maybe you would like to check out my Ryan Ross story
Arranged Marriage To Ryan Ross! Are You Insane?

Its pretty awesome lol
no I'm Just kidding I'm not that conceded