Maneater

Concert Plans

After breakfast we all headed back to the studio. Ray took the guys to meet Daisy, Sam, Dakota, and Jack, and I stayed at my desk. Dan ended up coming back to the station after he received my suggestions, to talk to me about them. We ended up agreeing that the station needed to have its own big time concert once every year to help promote us, and also that we needed to do more give aways. Dan immediately got to work phoning people about the concert. We were thinking about having it in June as sort of a celebration that summer had finally come. It was May 21 now. Dan gave me a list of things to do and people to talk to in order to get the concert set up so we could have it this year.

My first task was to talk to Jenna. Jenna was Dan's girlfriend who conveniently worked at the station. Jenna was in charge of organizing the events, that I planned. I walked past the studio to the hall of offices. Jenna's office was the first on the left side of the hall. I knocked on the door before she hollered for me to come in.
"Hey Jenna," I smiled. Jenna was seated behind her desk. She wore a Maroon 5 shirt with jeans. Her short black hair had newly dyed red highlights running through it. Her green eyes were behind the thick rimmed glasses she sometimes wore instead of her contacts.

"Hey Amber, whats up?" she asked.

"Well," I started, "Dan and I were talking about doing a yearly concert every June as sort of a thank-god-it's-summer thing and he wants to know if we could set up a date.

"Alright, sounds cool," Jenna said, pulling the company's planner out of her top desk drawer. She flipped it open to the page that showed the whole month of June, "Well, we could have it on June 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21th, 24th, the 27th, 28th, or 29th."

"Well, lets try to do it later, that way we have more time to plan it."

"Good Idea, I'm thinking the 28th. It should give Dan and You plenty of time to get everything worked out."

"Sounds good to me," I said, "Let me run the idea by Dan I'll ask him what he thinks."

"Alright," she said, waiting as I pulled out my phone.

"Hey," Dan answered.

"Hey Dan how does the 28th sound?"

"Perfect!"

"Alright," I laughed, "Bye"

"Bye."

"He says 'Perfect'," I laughed.

"Alright I'll pencil it in," she said taking out a pen and writing it down.

"Thats not a pencil," I laughed.

"Oh shut up you know its and expression."

"I know," I laughed, "well I have a lot more to do, so I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, bye," she waved.

"Bye Jenna," I said before leaving to get to work on task number 2.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy an Comment sorry it took so long to get out