Status: New story

I Don't Believe in Fairies, So How Am I One?

Ice Castle

We walk into the castle and unlike it's outside shell, it's warm. My wings change to a bright light blue, with white diamond pattern scattered all over my wings. "That's the ice Fairies wing pattern," Jake informs me.

"Are your wings cold?" I ask him, as we walk close to a sitting room. "How weird, it doesnt even look like this place has been touched,"

"It makes since, mainly only winter Fairies can live in this area. But many were killed off a long time ago,"

"So why didn't my family hide out here?" sitting down on a heap of pillows, it feels good to lay down.

"I'm not sure. Rumor has it, only quite a few of your people could live in this cold claimant."

"So I'm one of the few hu," I say it more to myself then him.

/\/\

I wake up in Jake arms as he carries me into a bedroom. "What are you doing?" pushing away from him, I plop right into the bed.

"You feel asleep and I figured you would like to sleep in a bed," he tells me, then he starts to leave, only to stop at the door. "Get some sleep, in the morning, you need to start making a game plan,"

"But what about you?"

"I'm going to get some sleep to, the castle is protected. No one is allowed in here, unless you say so." he then closes the door behind him.

/\/\

It's snowing, it's cold on my wings, but they do not freeze.The double doors open, pushing snow away. Mom picks me up and walks into the castle and no sooner are we in, the double doors close.

A Fairie with light blue wings bows to us. "Welcome, the master waiting for you,"

Mom shakes her head and walks on with me in her arms. "Audrey, you must not say a word. If you say a word, they will know what you are able to do." she whispers.

I shake my head, not understanding what she means.

Another set of double doors open and a big party is going on, full of winter Fairies. They are all dressed up in clothes that sparkle more then the floor. When mom takes a step into the room, our winter clothes change into dresses, just like the other women in the room. But mom dress and mine, are pure white. Just like the man and woman sitting on throwens.

The Fairies around us notice and bow, as mom walks forward. The people divide like sparkling water. Mom doesnt look at any of them. When I do, cold chill goes through my body, I see some of their faces turn into daemons.

Mom puts her hand on my head and forces me to berry my face into her shoulder. "It's been a long time, grandfather of snow." she says softly.

"It has been a long time," I dont know which grandfather this is, cause my family lives a long time. "So is it true?"

"Yes," mom says in a weak voice.

He moves his hand and a small door appears and without another word we all go into a kitchen, that no one is in. "And the others?" his voice is shaken.

"I don't know about any of the other element lands. This is the safest place to be, because of the cold weather." mom hands me off to grandfather. "I told her not to talk," mom informs them.

He shakes his head. "Wise choice, we are not alone here."

Mom shakes her head. "I seen, what will be done?"

My grandmother takes me into her arms. "It's being dealt with," screams come through the door. "They should know better, we can see who they really are."

/\/\

Something wakes me up. Maybe is was the door that opened, that woke me up? I don't ponder on this question, cause a knife is thrusted down at me. Catching the person wrist, I try to keep the dagger as best as I can away from my heart. "How are you able to come into this castle?" a girl voice asks.

"I am a Changer Fairie, I belong here. You though, that threaten my life are not," some sort shock passes over her and I take my chance, snag the dagger and punch her. She falls off of me and then I am over her like she was me. "Who are you?"

"Servant of your family, waiting for you to show up, to release them." she says in a shaken voice, as if she about to cry.

"Release who?"

The door opens wider, and I know who it is without even looking over my shoulder. "Your family members that froze them selves to protect this castle." Jake tells me.

"You mean some are here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I just did that. Hope you all like the update.