Status: New story

I Don't Believe in Fairies, So How Am I One?

What Sort Fairy am I?

I sit in a bedroom all by myself, that the hunter took me to. So now I sit on the bed by myself looking outside, where it rains against the painted windows. -When will they just get it over with and kill me?- standing up, I walk over to the door and try to open it, only to find out it's locked. Taking a deep breath, I close my eyes and try to focuses on the lock and how it sounds and what it feels like to unlock a door. Images of unlocking a door fills my head and how to put a key in the hole. A click sound fills my ears, though I am disappointed when I find out that it wasn't me that unlocked the door, it was the hunter that brought me here.

"You getting bored?" he asks walking into the room, closing the door behind him as I back away from him.

"I'm actually wondering why you haven't killed me yet."

He pulls out some books and puts them on the bed. "Like I said before, I'm not going to kill you."

"Then who is?"

He grabs his back pack and walks back to the door. "Read those books, when your done I'll come back, then I'll come back." then he leaves locking the door behind him.

Looking at the stack of books, my nerves kick on over drive when I see what the titles of the books are 'What Sort Fairy are You?' and 'What are your wings?'

/\

I read all those books and all I read still makes no freaking since. There was different fairy wing patterns that didn't match mine. There was fairy abilities that matched none of mine, which of course I still have no master over my own powers. "Ugh, this makes no freaking since!" I yell.

The hunter comes back as if I will tell him everything that I know. "Any luck?"

"If these books were meant to help in some way, they didn't." I hold up my wings. "As you can see nothing matches up. So what sort of Fairy am I?!"

An older man walks in with a sword at his hip. "You are what is known as a Changer."

"What is a Changer?"
♠ ♠ ♠
How does everyone like the new back ground? You think I need to change the lettering color?