Status: One shot (Also on wattpad, so please follow me there for more on going kellic stories I have :)

Please Stay Forever With Me

Please stay forever with me

ts been a long time since I saw him. The love of my life. My reason to breathe.The one whos always in my thoughts. My little Kelly bear. My everything. Why he had to go and marry Kate? I had no idea. I loved him to pieces, and all he did was forget about me and get married. He broke my heart. I still even remember the first time we spoke.

*Flashback to 'King for a day' set*

"I need a new guitar pick!" Tony yelled.

"Anybody seen my base?" Jaime asked.

"And so Mike, Tony, and Jaime come in wearing black and rob the bank-" Our director started as he talked to me, but was cut off by the sound of the doors opening and the most angelic voice that I've ever heard.

"Hey, sorry to inturrupt ,but I'm Kellin. I'm here for the shoot?" He asked.

"Oh yes, Kellin, nice that you could finally make it, why don't you and Vic start getting into your suits." Our director said. Kellin nodded and came to me while extending his hand.

"Hey, I'm Kellin. I do vocals for 'sleeping with sirens'. Your Vic right?" He asked smiling. His smile was enough to make my knees go weak and my stomach do flips. 'Control yourself Vic!' I thought.

"Y-Yeah, I do vocals for..'Pierce the veil.' " I choked out.

"Oh I know, and can I say, you look much better In person than you do on my lockscreen." He said with a wink. (A/N: Lmaoo every fangirl ever)

*Flashback over*

That was officially the best day of my life. I talked to Kellin alot the rest of the shoot and we got close. Even went to dinner later that day. At tour, we got even more close behind stage. He would always make me smile and laugh, and I would do all that I could to do the same.

One time at our concert while we were performing King for a day, we saw a fangirl holding up a poster board that said 'Kellic' on it, and we got curious, so we both looked it up on tumblr afyer the show in the bus. We were both overwhelmed by what we saw. There were tons of these pictures of us together and alot of fan fictions, we even read a few. One where there was this town called 'Quinn Ville' and kellin was a ghost,(*hint hint* My story c;) another,where I was a counsler and Kellin was a student..I even read a few chapters out loud from a fan fiction where I was a freaking sex demon!

"Wow." Was all kellin said after a moment of awkward silence. I was nervous, and couldn't stop thinking 'what if he didn't even like me that way?!' Boy was I wron though. After kellin looked away from the screen, his lips crashed into mine roughly. Our lips moved together perfectly sync as we fell off the couch in the tour bus, and made our way to my bunk, slowly closing the curtains.

Thats how It started I guess. It went on for the rest of the tour too.Me and Kellin would always give each other winks and kissy faces behind the guy's backs whenever we could, and Kellin would sometimes carry me offstage into the dressing rooms to have his way with me, after every King for a day song. It wasn't just sex though, It was something so much more. I felt it. I knew it was love..I couldn't admit it though. For the better. If people found out, then our musical cariers would plummet, and I didn't want that for Kellin. Kellin on the other hand, wanted to scream it to the world, but I wouldn't have it. 'Why was I so stupid?' I thought. Now we where going on a world tour together, and I haven't talked to him in ages... I even stopped following him on instagram..I couldn't bear seeing him with Katelynn and that same fake smile plastered on his face. He wasn't happy. I wasn't happy. Nobody was happy. I needed to make things right. This is my chance.

I heard a knock at my dressing room door, and then saw adam pop his head in, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"He's here. He's also asking for you..Time to announce the world tour, with the youtube video." He said. I looked back at myself in the mirror and put my snapback on. I got this. This tour will be different.

"Here goes nothing."
♠ ♠ ♠
IM ON WATTPAD ALSO, SO GO CHECK ME OUT!! @Selfish_machine1999!!!! FOR MORE ON GOING KELLIC STORIES!!! So this is just a Kellic one-shot, based on what I beleive will really be going on behind stage at pierce the veil and sleeping with siren's world tour-Lets face it, the youtube video was magical, you can sense the love. c: Kellic forever! Thanks for reading, also, you should read my story called 'Welcome to Quinn Ville', Its guranteed to have your favorite OTPs in it and have you at the edge of your seat! Please read it! *Backflips onto magical unicorn and rides it up the rainbow into the band galaxy*)