Poltergeist

You're Not A God

Amy walked into the room that her father was in. She gave the smirk that resembled his. "Hi"
Loki eyed her carefully.
Amy watched as a frost giant exited the portal. "Isn't the Ghost one of those?"
Loki smirked. "Yes.... but you're going to kill him"
"Ok" Amy said smiling. "Should be fun"
Loki was pleasantly surprised. She seemed to be on his side, but the true test would be turning her on Jay. "Have fun" He said.
Amy smiled. "Shall we depart Fire Breather?" Amy asked.
"Huh?" Max asked.
"You need a nick name Max" Amy said. She spoke like her father with the slight twitches and all. Although she hated it, she tried to be like Loki as much as possible to make him believe she was on his side.
"Fire Breather huh?" Max said. "I like it"
They left to join the fight. Amy went to change. She needed a new outfit anyway. Max had laid something out for her and she looked it with a raise eyebrow. "Really?" she thought. "Well ok" She put her hair in a ponytail and used her dagger to cut it off. "A new look for a new me"
She walked outside into the cold and didn't really feel cold at all. The adrenaline rushing through her veins kept her warm.
LIGHT 'EM UP started to play again. She gave her Loki smirk as she saw Jay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay phased through a frost giant and made it collapse in agony. He could in a sense short them out by going through them. He looked down and saw a girl walk out next to Max. His blood boiled as he landed. But his heart stopped when he realized it was Amy.
"I saw you die" he said.
Amy shrugged. "Yeah? Well I'm back"
Jay raged at Max. "You changed her!"
"Nope" Amy chirped. "He made me free. Revived me" She hated to lie to Jay but she had to act the part until the opportune moment.
Jay shrunk back. "You've changed." His eyes flashed red. "NO!"
Max charged at Jay. "Not today ice pick!" He blasted fire at the Ghost.
Jay and he started fighting and Amy walked forward mouthing the words to LIGHT "EM UP.
She saw her uncle look at her after taking down a giant. She smirked at him and winked. He got it. Jay didn't.
Amy followed the fight of Max and Jay and saw her father exit the building. "Now" She said. Ironically the song started to sing the light 'em up part.
"Fire Breather!" Amy called. "Let me have a turn" Max hit Jay hard and stepped aside.
"Don't hog all the fun" Amy said. She stepped forward as Jay got he glared at her and she readied her soul to strike. At the last moment she turned and stuck down Max.
Jay's jaw dropped. "AMY!" he called and huggled her.
"Off Jay" She said smiling. "I'm back baby." she laughed. "Let me have this one"
Jay nodded and went back to join his team.
Amy it Max again. He got up and shot her with fire. She dodged and laughed. "Let’s dull down your spark!" she called and took a chunk of snow in her hand. She threw it and hit him in the face. "Bull's-eye!" She called laughing.
"Betrayer!" Max called and raced for her.
Amy leaped up and ran off. "Gotta catch me first!"
Max fumed and became engulfed in his flame. He was a Nova, an uncontrollable flame monster full of anger and hatred.
Amy dashed off shouting insults and teases at him. Making him more and more uncontrollable. She knew if he got too hot he would literally explode. That's what Nova's did. Plus it wouldn't count as dying in battle cause he'd be chasing, not fighting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hulk turned to see a ball of flame light up about 1/2 a mile away. He growled as he saw in coming towards him.
It was chasing something... something fast. He saw a girl with short black hair in a skimpy outfit. She was leading him to the city.
By this time the fight had gone to the city. Tony, Steve, Clint and Natasha were fighting there while Thor and he fought off the giant here. He roared as a giant hit him with a club. He smashed it into pieces and went for another.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn you lily livered biscuit weevil!" Amy called as she was barely missed by one of Max's strikes. He burst blue as his fire got hotter. One it went clear..... Kaboom. Amy laughed at her insult; how stupid it was.
She raced for the city to gain some leverage. She saw Thor fighting Loki and wished her Uncle luck. Max chased her hard and she was starting to slow down..... And run out of insults. She saw Jay get thrown into Thor by a giant and they both came tumbling into her.
"Ow" she said as she crawled out from underneath them. Thor got up and dogged as a giant struck with a club. Jay went intangible. As Loki came over, he saw Amy fighting Max. She jumped up and dumped a thing of snow on him. "Hey daddy" she said.
"You b...." He started to say, realizing she had played him.
"I'm in the deep deep tares with the devil" She said smirking. "You know.... my sister?" She laughed as Max burned through the snow. Loki fumed. Jay took this chance and hit him with his ice ability. Thor picked him up and started to yell at him.
Amy was far from him by them and more or less on the edge of New York City. She saw Tony and smiled. "Hey fire breather!"
Max burned Green as his fire got hotter. "Oooooo you're hot" Amy said.
Max roared and pushed her deeper into the City. By them the fight had pretty mush become City bound. Loki and Thor had ended up in the middle, Jay was ice surfing, phasing through giants as he went, and the others were fighting within city limits. Hulk stayed behind by the portal to try and bottleneck the entry. Amy got a ride from Jay as Max tried to keep up. “I can’t tell if that was fire or some lame excuse for a sparkler!" Jay called out.
Max went super Nova as his flame became white he could fly by then. He buzzed in front of Tony who kinda freaked out. Jay kept giving Amy a ride here and there as she started to tire out. "Are you sure you a fire bender cause all you got is hot air!” Jay said getting Max even more pissed off.
She could see Max's fire getting more and more transparent. Jay dropped her off at the edge of the portal after hearing her plan and she nodded as he left. Max flew down by her. "You're pathetic ways of avoiding me are futile cutie."
Amy stuck her tongue as Max threw a fire ball and missed her completely. "Missed me missed me now you gotta kiss me! Wait you already did you jerk!"
Max raced for her and Amy put up her guard. Max threw hit after hit but couldn't get through Amy's soul protection. "Na Na na Na na you can't touch me!" Amy said and ran for the portal. She wasn't paying attention and Max finally got a hit. Amy fell and laid there stunned. He got her alright. Square in the back. Her eyes turned red with anger and pain. The burn on her back twisted into a demonic design. Hel caused that. It healed quickly and Amy got up. "You hit like a girl!" she called to Max. He raced for but stopped short. His fire was clear. 100% see through, Way too hot for anyone to survive. Amy smiled, her red eyes filled with hatred. "Time's up Maximus." She said. "Time to take your soul!" Max roared as he became a bright light, realizing he was exploding into nothing. He was right by the portal too. Amy smirked. Good bye, beloved"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony shielded his eyes from the light, wondering where it was from. Clint, Steve and Natasha hid behind some over turned cars. Hulk wasn't fazed by it as he tore apart a giant. Loki roared with anger as he saw where it had come from. Thor raced for it thinking of Amy. He saw her by the portal, red eyes, evil smirk and demonic mark. He paused as the light became too bright for him to handle. He shielded his eyes as Max exploded. When the light died down, the entire building and surrounding trees had been incinerated and the snow melted. The ground had been burned where Max and Amy stood. Amy was gone. "NO!" Thor called.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amy walked to the throne of Hel in Helheim. It her hands was a small fire, the soul of Max Turner. "I kept my end" Amy said.
"Clever little mortal" Hel said and took the soul from her. It changed into the figure of Max. He looked beaten and broken.
"Thank you" Amy said.
"For what?" Hel said.
"Healing me" Amy said, referring to when Max hit her.
"Whatever" Hel said. "I release you"
Amy bowed and faded away. She appeared in front of her father.
"Amethyst!" He yelled and reached out to hit her.
Amy put up her soul protection and thrust out her hand. Loki flew back into the nearest building and was 1/2 out. Amy walked over to him. "Loki Laufeyson" she said. "I am no longer afraid of you!" she stared into his eyes. "And to quote the one you killed in cold blood.... you're not a Loki. You can die" She turned to leave him in his misery as he passed out.