Status: slow process

CM Punk's Daughter

anxiety problems

"Ariel, get up you're going to be late to school."
I slowly open my eyes and see my dad look at me.
"Get up sweetheart, it's late."
I turn away from him and cover my head with my blanket.
"I don't want to go"
"Ariel" my dad said sternly. "Get up now"
"Dad! please I dont want to go, I'm tired" I said pouting at him.
"Ariel you've miss to much school already, you can't stay sorry. Now get up."
I whined and slowly got out of bed I started walking to the bathroom.
"You better hurry Ariel, it's getting late" my dad said walking out of my room.
I did everthing I had to do in the bathroom, then I changed and got my bag and everthing else I needed. I walked to the kitchen and saw my dad and my aunt sitting and talking.
"I'm ready dad"I said sitting down.
"Ariel, are you really tired or is there a different reason you want to stay home?" My dad asked.
I hated how my dad could read me easily. The reason I don't want to go to school is cause of my anxiety. My anxiety holds me back from a lot, I usually have it under control cause I take pills for it but I ran out, and I haven't told my dad because I was suppose to have two more weeks worth of pills, and he would be so angry at me if he finds out I'm taking more than the amount of pills I'm suppose to take.
"No" I said looking down. "I didn't sleep good"
My dad gave me 'i know your lying look'
"Why didn't you sleep good?" my dad asked
"ummm...i....ugh...just....wasn't...ummm..able to" I patheticly said.
"That's funny cause I didn't sleep much last night either, but I didn't hear you."
Damn my dad and his insomia, I thought. I didn't know what to tell him at this point, so I just stayed quiet and looked down at my hands.
My dad sighed and got up
"Come on Ariel"
I got up said bye to my aunt and followed him to the car.