Status: slow process

CM Punk's Daughter

anxiety problems pt.2

The drive to my school was quiet and really uncomfortable. My dad parked the car, and I was about to open the car door
"Ariel, wait"
I turned to look at him.
"What's really going on with you?"
I turned away from him, and tried to figure a way out of this conversation.
"Dad, I have to go already. I'm going to be late."
"I don't care,you're going to stay here til you tell me what's wrong"
I sighed and started playing with my braclets.
"Ariel I need to know what's wrong so I could help you."
"I don't want you to be mad at me, dad."
"Ariel, why would I be mad? Tell me what's going on now." My dad told me sternly
"It's my....ugh...anxiety, dad."
"You're anxiety?" My dad questioned
"Yeah"
"What are you not taking your pills?"
"No, I am. But ummm...you....see..I..ugh...I..kinda...ummm....ran..out"
I told my dad quietly.
"You ran out!"
My dad's yelling made me jump.
"What do you mean you ran out?! Its barely the middle of the month Ariel! How many have you been taking a day!?!."
I stayed quiet, I was to scared to say anything.
"Ariel, answer me!"
"i don't know" I whispered. I was shaking and I could feel myself wanting to cry cause of how scared I was.
"Ariel" my dad much more calmer. I think he realized I was shaking. "What's going on, tell me. Why are you taking more pills than your suppose to?"
"I....ummm...i've...been...really...ugh...nervous...lately. I ugh needed them."
"Why have you been more nervous?"
I stayed quiet
"Are you stressed or something?"
I shook my head no.
"Are people at school bugging you?'
I shook my head yes and felt tears coming out.
"Who are they?"
"It's these girls, they're just really mean to me."
My dad stayed quiet for awhile. Then I heard him sigh and look out the window.
"What are there names?" my dad asked.
"Why, does that matter?"
"It matters cause,we're going to go talk to your principal right now."
"No, dad! You can't do that"
"Yes I can Ariel! Now come on let's go"
He got out of the car and I followed him. We entered the office and my dad checked in and the lady in the office said it'll take awhile til he gets to talk to the principal. We sat down waiting to be called. I was still crying a little bit. My dad turned to look at me
"Babygirl, stop crying. Everything will be fine"
"You're not mad at me, about the pills?"
"Yes, I am pissed about that, and as soon as we're home. We are going to have a long conversation about that. I'm really disappointed in you Ariel"
I felt my heart sink. My dad is seriously the only person I have and to hear that he is disappointed in me just hurt me so much. I felt more tears rolling down my face. I felt my dad reach over to me and hug me I hugged him back, which made me feel a little better.
We heard the lady in the office call my dad's name. We got up and headed to the principal's office.