Status: slow process

CM Punk's Daughter

dad's fault

"Okay, Ariel you are allowed to be there with me during the meeting but yoo have to behave." My dad told me
"Okay, d-dad." I said nodding my head.
"Now, what are the rules?" He asked
"No interrupting without-t saying excuse m-me, eat at-t least one of my snack-ks, and if I I dont-t feel good -dI have t-to tell y-you."
"Okay, good. Now come on."
We went into the room and I sat next to my dad. Some more people started coming in at sitting down. They started talking about what my dad was going to do next since quitting wwe. I didnt really pay attention because I was bored. I opened my backpack and grabbed my juice but I couldnt open it.
I poked my dad and he turned to look at me. I handed him my juice and he opened it for me.
After awhile I started getting more and more bored.
"D-dad I'm b-bored." I said kinda whispering
He turn to look at me with a stern face
"Ariel, behave." He said
I sighed and decided to eat on of my snacks. I grabbed my trail mix. And I couldnt open it. My dad turned to me and saw that I was getting frustrated and grabbed the bag from me. He opened it and smiled at me. As time passed by I got more and more bored.
"D-dad I h-have to go b-bathroom." I whispered
"Hold on, we're almost finished."
After awhile I couldnt hold it anymore.
"D-dad!" I whispered "I I h-have to go b-bathroom"
Everyone looked at me but I didnt really have time to pay attetion to them because I felt something warm going down my leg. I realized I just peed myself. I started crying. I felt my dad push me to the nearest bathroom.
"I'm s-sorry." I hicupped trying to control my crying
"Its not your fault, Im sorry I didnt take you as soon as you told me." My dad said getting paper towels
"Okay, clean yourself up and I'll call April and ask her to bring the bag thats in the car." He said
"Okay." I said whipping tears from my face
"Ariel stop crying, its okay you'll be fine. Its my fault."
I nodded my head
"Okay, I'll be back."
He went outside.

"Ariel, open up. I have your bag."
I opened the door and received the bag. I changed into fresh clothes. My dad has started keeping spare clothes for me in a bag becauae this wasnt the first time this happened. My dad said he had to talk to my doctor about it.
I walked out the restroom and my dad was standing there waiting for me. He grabbed my wet clothes from my hands and put them in a plastic bag.
"How do you feel? Are you okay?" He asked
I nodded my head a sniffled.
"Do you want to stay with me here or do you want to go with April?"
"With A-April."
"Okay, shes waiting outside."