Status: slow process

CM Punk's Daughter

no control

"So we're here because recently Ariel has been having some issue with controling her pee, and I want to make sure its not something serious, abd if its not I want to know why it keeps happening." My dad finished saying to Dr. Jayne.
We were in a room and I was sat on the table doctors have and with each word my dad was saying my cheeks felt like they were getting pinker.
"Okay, so she doesnt make it to the bathroom on time or she doesnt know when she doesnt feel the need to pee and it just happens?"
"Well, I honestly am not sure because recently she did tell me she needed to go but I took to long to take her and she peed herself, but she has told me before the other times its happened that she didnt feel the need to pee."
The doctor took some notes on her paper.
"Could I ask you some questions Ariel?" Dr. Jayne asked me
I looked uo at her and quickly looked down again.
"Y-Yes."
"Okay, so do you get embarrassed easily?"
I was kinda shocked at her question I didnt see how that had to do
anything with this situation.
"Ummm y-yeah I umm I guess s-so."
"How many times has this happened?"
"I-Its h-happened umm I t-think like f-five t-times."
"Okay, and do you like public restrooms?"
"No" I sighed
"And why is that?"
"Because...B-because I umm...I." I was having trouble and I started breathing hard. My dad got up and walked towards and started rubbing circles on my back to help me calm down.
"Its okay, Ariel. Take your time." My dr. said
"I...I'm shy about-t h-having t-to umm ask to be t-taken to t-the restroom and I." I paused to take a breath and try to calm down
"A-and I d-dont like p-public restrroms b-because I get-t nervous of other p-people being able t-to hear me pee." I said
"So there is your answer Mr.Brooks your daughter doesnt have a physical problem controlling her bladder. Its just her anxiety thats getting the best of her."
"Okay, so what can I do to help her?" My dad asked
"Well, I suggest asking her ever once in awhile when you guys are out if she needs to use restroom and umm well I have other suggestions but I rather talk to you alone about it." She said to my
dad
When she said that I got nervous and a bit curious, i didnt understand why she couldnt say while I was in the room.
"Okay, well how about you call me later and we could talk more because I cant leave her alone."
" I understand. I'll give you a call at around five."
"Okay, thank you. Goodbye."
"Goddybye Mr.Brooks , bye Ariel."
"B-bye, t-thank you."
"No problem."