Status: slow process

CM Punk's Daughter

therapy

I sat down on the couch and my dad sat on the seat next to me.
"Ariel, I trusted you to be responsible with taking your pills. I thought you were mature enough to handle it yourself and I obviously was wrong." My dad sighed and looked at me.
"I'm seriously so disappointed in you Ariel, I understand that you go through a lot, but you know that I will never ever let you get addicted to drugs, no matter what your going through you dont solve it by taking drugs."
"Dad, Im not addicted to them. And what do you mean I dont solve my problems with taking drugs. Thats exactly what I do dad. I take pills to solve how I feel dad."
"No, you take pills to help you but as soon as you take more than your suppose to, your addicted. This is why I didnt want you to start taking them in the first place"
"Well I'm sorry you have a daughter that disappints you! Im sorry you have a daughter thats fucking crazy.."
"Hey! Stop saying that about yourself. You are not crazy, Ariel! I dont want to hear you say that again, okay?'
I looked down and said okay.
"From now on I'm keeping your pills and when ever you need them you come to me for them."
I rolled my eyes at him.
"How is that going to work when your on the road all the time."
"I'm taking a break from WWE."
"What? Why?" I asked him
"Its a needed break, I'm tired and I need rest. And I also need to be hear for you Ariel. You need me right know."
I stayed quiet.
"Ariel, I need you to open up more. I know I'm the only person you're comfortable around but you still hide things from me. Why are you hiding things from me Ariel? You use to tell me everything what happened?"
"Its just.....I....dont....like...when ..you...get..mad. at me."
"Ariel, the only reason I'm mad at you is because you went behind my back."
"Sorry." I whispered
"Ariel, I have no idea how to punish. Do you even care if I ground and take your phone away?"
I shook my head. My dad let out a sigh.
"Spanking you will just freak you out"
I quickly got scared when he said this, my dad rarely spanks me but the times he has is because I been being really bad. And getting spanked hurts and just embarrases me so much. I hate it.
"Dont worry Ariel Im not gonna spank you. I think umm Im going to go make you see a therapist."
"What! Thats my punishment going to go see a therapist"
"Its not so much a punishment, it to help you understand why you have anxiety."
"And you expect me to not think im crazy, when your sending me where crazy people go"
I got up and headed to my room, stomping my feet the whole way there and slamming my door shut. Just to piss of my dad.