‹ Prequel: Glitch

007

2

"He's fresh as meat he is. I could eat him" 3 said
"Shut it you block head." 5 hissed
"I hate to admit it, but Trey is right. He hasn't even made his first kill yet" 4 added
"He needs to break his ties. They'll get him killed if he keeps connected." 5 stated
"Killed and soft. Soft like a teddy bear." 3 joked
"Do you even know how stupid you sound?" 5 grumbled
"That will all chance in time." Dos came up to his fellow mercenaries.
"What'll all chance?" A young 19 year old was on Dos's heels.
"Nothing that concerns you at the moment" Dos said. "Go home. We're done today"
"Cool, thanks. See you... whenever?" The teen shrugged and left.
"Nothing that concerns him?" 4 asked
"It has everything to do with him! Dos, have you lost your mind?" 5 snapped
"He'll be ready when the time comes. But not now" Dos said
"He's till to much a party! I like him" 3 shouted
"Really Trey, the things that come out of your mouth." 5 hissed at him
"Dean will become one of us. It just takes time"Dos assured
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm home!" Dean set his bag on the ground and headed downstairs to sneak up on his sister. He leaped around the doorway to her room and found it empty. The teen shrugged it off and walked upstairs. "Hey Cass! Sorry for staying out all night, the club was packed." When he got no reply he started to worry. "Cass? Cass! CASSIE!" He checked every nook and cranny of the house but found no sister. "Cassie!" Dean raced out the door, grabbing his bag to go and find her when something leaped on his back. Using their weight he threw them over his shoulder and into the dirt in front.
"Ow, was not expecting that"
"CASSSIE! I though you... how... where were you!" Dean shouted.
"A simple sorry will do." Cassie got up and cracked her back.
"Sorry! To you? You scared the crap outta me!" Dean was furious.
"Went the store. Geez dude, don't get you panties in a knot. It was just a joke"
"don't joke around like that. It's not funny" Dean growled and stormed back inside. It took a while for him to calm down but later on, he apologized to his sister.
"No, I'm sorry Dean. I didn't mean to scare you that much." Cassie sat next to her brother on the bed.
"just, don't ever do that again. I can't lose you like I did, Mom" Dean sighed.
"Why did anyone want Dad anyway?" Cassie asked.
"He wasn't very popular with other garage owners." Dean said. "he got that bad end of one of his deals went Mom left"
"Don't worry" Cassie said. "I'm not into those shadowy groups." she blew it off like it was nothing. "Neither are you, so we're good."
"Yeah..." Dean smiled a fake smile. "No shadowy stuff."