Status: Forgive me for the errors. Completed.

King No More

I was there, next to the stage, quietly watching each beautiful sung syllable left his lips, full of the most beautiful feelings. I do not want to be here, considering that my band has played and has been retired, but I am, with my heart in hand, ready to deliver it to every word that comes to my ears. Why do years they sounds like a eternity after the last time I was pleased to hear him, see him, enjoy him...

Because Kellin Quinn Bostwick is a big rotten stupid then does not deserve the love of the fans. Because cheating at all saying that this is me and that's okay when clearly is not. I'm a fraud. I have a wife and a beautiful daughter. Copeland is my greatest pride, but what will happen if one day she finds out that her father lied his whole life...? Because I thought it would be okay and I could reverse it, however nothing goes well. And here I am, wanting to give my heart to a man and my great friend, aiming to ruin my life again. I'm pathetic. But Copeland, I swear I tried, my love, I swear I tried all ways to forget this feeling, bury it and overcome it, I swear honey, I would not be like I really wanted with all my forces create a good family and a normal home for you, because it is the least we deserve such a special child, but so am I and I'm here to disappoint you.