Jack Frost in the World of Elven

5

Jack let the winter winds carry him to the North Pole. When he arrived he saw the guardians gathered around the globe. “What wrong?” he asked as he saw the group looking at him with stern faces. “What’d I do?” he was getting a bit worried.
“You spend too much time with human girl” North said with a stern face.
“Listen frosty” Bunny said. “You’ve got to bring winter to all the other places in the world and you can’t let her tag along.”
“She’s fine” Jack argued. “Besides she keeps me company” he blushed a bit thinking about Nora asking him to stay.
The tooth Fairy gave a gasp. “Jack!” she said
“You didn’t” North asked
Jack looked away. “No”
“Jack Frost! You’ve fallen in love with her!” Bunny said he was annoyed at Jack.
“Jack, sweetheart,” tooth Fairy said. “You know it can never be…”
“You are immortal” North said. “She is not” Sandman glared at jack and made an image of him and Nora with a “no” sign through them.
Jack you know better!” Bunny scolded. “You need to forget her and go back to your responsibilities!”
Jack sighed. “Well sometimes I wish I didn’t have these responsibilities!!”
The guardians were surprised. “Listen Jack, if you really love her…” Tooth Fairy started to say. “Then let her go”
Bunny growled. “You’re really dumb Frostbite”
North put a hand on jack shoulder. “Trust us Jack. You need to let her go”
Jack sighed. “Fine!” he snapped and flew out of the room to find Nora.