Jack Frost in the World of Elven

6

Nora had just woken up as she walked outside. She saw Lion, staring into the endless snowy landscape. “What’s wrong, boy?” She asked. She looked up, where the beast was staring and saw Jack. She smiled a big, happy smile, but it faded when she saw his expression. It was sad, solemn, and lonely. He waved a hand and blew a kiss to her then flew off. Nora watched as he left, he didn’t even look back. Nora just stood open mouthed. “W… what?”
Lion nuzzled her and Nora sighed. “He’s gone! What did I do?” She turned into her pet’s mane and cried. As she cried she sat in the snow, not even caring if she got frost bite. Lion laid next to her and nuzzled her.
Jack left Nora’s just like that. That was his goodbye. He didn’t want to face her and make her cry, even though he probably already did. He just didn’t want to see her cry. He was sad, his heart hurt. He sighed as he went to spread winter to the other places. He saw something out of the corner of his eye he turned and saw a shadow of darkness. “Pitch!” He thought and followed it.
Nora was sad and wanted to head home. She missed her dad, but mostly she missed her brother. “Chiron was right. I am a fool for falling in love” she thought. She saddled Lion and rode back to her home in southern Canada. It took a while, about 2 weeks. She finally got about 1000 miles from her town when she needed to rest. She saw an old abandon castle-thing on a cliff by Great Bear Lake and stopped to rest. By then, she didn’t really mind the cold, but she still wanted somewhere to stay for the night. Ashe chose a 1’2 torn down room that over looked the lake. She smiled as she saw the lake completely frozen. “Jack froze it” she thought. She wanted to skate on the ice in her bare feet, like Jack did, but she knew that wouldn’t be possible. She went down to the edge, before the sun set and looked in her reflection. She sighed as she saw that her makes had gotten darker. She was getting older when Jack never would. He would be forever young. She would die in 100 years. “That would be like a day for Jack’s time” she thought and tears streamed down her face.
Jack turned the corner and saw Pitch Black smiling down on him. “Hello Jack” He said slyly. “Why is it that you look so sad?”
Jack gave him a glare. “Why are you here?!”
“Oh don’t be mean Jack. You know I love your work” Pitch said.
Jack glared at him. “Go away Black!”
Pitch smirked. You’re little love is in my territory now. You better make sure my nightmares don’t get to her.” He faded away with a poof of black sand.
Jack’s eyes widened. “NO! PITCH!”