Jack Frost in the World of Elven

7

Nora slept on Lion that night and dreamed of Jack. She really missed him. She woke up when she felt a cold breeze come through the window of the castle. When she sat up, Lion got up, letting Nora drop to the ground.
“Lion!” She scolded and got up. “Jack?” she asked, thinking that the cold was from him. She heard him laugh in the bowls of the castle and followed it with Lion on her heels. “Jack?” she called again. The laugh sounded again, this time from a space just big enough for Nora to fit. “Stay” she said to Lion. He chuffed at her. “I won’t go far” she said as squeezed into the space. “Jack?”
She jumped when se tripped over a small stone. “Jack this isn’t funny” She said when she heard the laugh again.
“Oh, but it’s fun” Said another voice. Nora looked into the darkness. Two pairs of red-orange eyes glowed in the cold. Nora screamed. The eyes were connected to 2 nightmares. They snorted as they went for the Elven. She ran for Lion and he grabbed her hood in his mouth to pull her out of the hole. Once out she mounts Lion and rides out of the castle towards the snow. Another nightmare appeared and drove her to the frozen lake.
Jack headed for the North Pole to ask North to help find Nora before it was too late. Once there he went to the Globe and saw North, looking it over.
North saw Jack and asked him what was wrong.
“Pitch is going after Nora” Jack said. “You have to let me save her!”
“Jack…” North warned. “You better not be lying just to see her”
I’m not!” Jack defended. “Look her up! I’m not lying!”
North thought that Jack looked suspicious but he looked for Nora’s position any way. When he found her he also saw Black’s nightmares. “You not lying Jack… go, can you handle this?”
Jack nodded. “It’s just his nightmares.” He went to help his friend.
Nora ran to the ice, knowing it was her only option, only to be cut off by Pitch himself. She screamed as Lion stopped abruptly and threw her off. She backs away in fear of Pitch.
“I love how scared you are” Pitch said. “The way you shrink away means that you believe in me, and are a afraid of me… I LOVE IT” He laughed in his evil way.
“Pitch! Leave her alone!” Jack yelled as he froze one of the nightmares.
“Well look who’s come to play” Pitch said as her creates another nightmare, making it attack Jack.
Lion jumped on one night mare, making it turn to dust. Nora runs from Pitch only to be grabbed by him. “You’re not going anywhere Nora” he said
“How do you know my name?” Nora said. It went black and Nora found herself at the edge of the cliff that the castle stood on.
Jack saw Pitch disappear with Nora and reappear at the top of the cliff the castle was on. “Pitch Don’t!” He called and went for him. He stopped when he heard Lion cry out. The beast was surrounded by black dust shaped like wives, one at his throat. Jack looked up at Nora who pleaded with him to save Lion. “Please Jack! He’s all I have! I’ll be fine!”
“no she won’t jack!” Called Pitch. “Save you girl!”
Jack’s head hurt. He didn’t know what to do.
“Please Jack!” Nora pleaded and started to cry.
Jack thought about this. If he could create an ice slid for Nora when Pitch drops her and saves Lion, it could work. He blasted ice at the black sand creatures and Pitch dropped Nora. “Wrong choice Jack” The boogie man called. The black sand disappeared around Lion and Nora screamed as she fell into the ice and broke it, falling into the freezing water.