Scars

Prologue

Prologue

I hear Jaime's screams from the other side of the bathroom door, but ignore them as I bring the blade down to make another slice along my wrist, making it the fifth one since I locked myself inside here.

I watch as the blood drips down from my wrist and onto the white tiles of the bathroom floor. This was the only thing I can think of doing when I am hurt. Bringing the razor I have made my best friend for years now, down onto my tan wrists and watching as the blood slips out from those cuts and onto the bathroom floor. I make some more slashes onto my other wrist and soon I realize I have done it, as I start to become dizzy. My wrists bleeding uncontrollably onto the floor as I fall down along with them.

"Vic open the fucking door! I will break this shit down!"

Vic hears Jaime's voice, understands what he wants, but even if he wanted to open that door he couldn't. He knew it, he was going to die here on this bathroom floor. He had always wanted to do this, kill himself, but now he is thinking about the boy on the other side of the door. Jaime has been there for him, loved him, but he was being selfish and doing something that was going to break the one person he loves most in the world's heart and that thought makes Vic want to take it all back, the suicide attempt everything, but he can't and that scares him.

Vic can faintly hear the sound of the door falling to the ground and Jaime finally being able to enter the room. The sight before him was horrible. Vic laying on the floor half dead with both his wrists cut open and bleeding. He bursts into tears as he runs over to the boy he loves dearly.

"How could they do this to you, baby?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!!!!