Scars

Chapter 1: Aw your sad? Let's ***!

Chapter 1

Vic hears the slap before he feels it. He knows there will be a huge red mark from where the big hand came down onto his cheek. He knew he was going to get it when he burnt his father's breakfast.

"You fucking faggot! You can't do anything right!"

He watches as the hand comes towards his face again and closes his eyes tightly waiting for the sting of the slap, but it never comes. He opens his eyes to see his younger brother staring down their gangly father.

"Leave Vic the fuck alone before I beat the shit out of you!" Mike spits in his face.

This sort of thing has been happening for a while now. Vic doing something that his father doesn't approve of and him beating the shit out of him for it. That is unless Mike is around to stop it from happening.

Their mother has been deathly sick and in the hospital for about a year now and their father would take all his frustrations out on Vic who was too small and fragile to fight back. Mike was always there to save him when it got too bad though. Acting so much like an older brother even though the roles were switched.

Vic watches as his brother throws a punch at their father and runs away, him not wanting to watch them fighting. He hates what his family has come to since his mother's illness. Vic goes to the one place he always goes to when something bad like this happens. The bathroom.

The bathroom is where he takes out his own frustrations, where he makes himself feel loved even if he isn't. He always feels the most excitement when he is slicing his wrists with a blade. He could never cut as deep enough as he always wanted. Never enough to let him do what he wanted to do so badly, but didn't have enough courage to actually do.

Vic slices five small gashes into each of his wrists. He startles when he hears the knock on the bathroom door, he quickly covers his bracelet clad wrists with his Batman sweatshirt, not wanting his brother to know about his terrible secret he's been hiding from him.

"Vic, are you alright?" Mike asks from on the other side of the closed door.

He nods even though he knows Mike can't see him doing so. Vic's reply is quite still upset from what happened in the kitchen.

"I'm fine."

He hears Mike's long sigh on the other side of the door. "We both know your not."

Vic doesn't reply to his brother, he really doesn't like worrying him as much as he does. He is the older brother in the relationship, he should be doing things like this for Mike, not the other way around.

"Jaime will be here to pick us up in five," he mutters.

Vic brightens up at the sound of Mike's best friend's name. The charming boy has always made him feel better when he's down. No matter how bad his day is going Jaime never ceases to make Vic laugh, which is hard to do. Vic doesn't laugh much now a days.

"I'll be right out."

He turns on the faucet to the bathroom sink and rinses the blood off of his still bleeding wrists. He watch as the water turns from red to clear. After Vic is sure he won't be getting any infections he covers up his cuts with the long baggy sweatshirt.

He hesitantly opens the bathroom door and peeks his head outside of it. Seeing no signs of his father he slowly walks out of the bathroom. What Vic doesn't aspect is Mike sneaking up from behind him.

"Don't worry dad already left for work."

Vic practically jumps out of his own skin at the sound of his younger brother's voice.

"Mike, what the fuck?!" He exclaims.

Mike giggles at his brother's reaction. "Sorry Vic I didn't mean to scare you. Jaime's waiting for us outside."

***
Vic's first class of the day is the worst. Physical Education. It was with the ruthless Mr. Shay. There are four gym teachers that teach at Clairemont High School. Your first day of freshman year you hope to God that you don't have the one teacher that no one wants. Also known as Mr. Shay.

"Mr. Fuentes! Take that damn sweatshirt off!" Mr. Shay booms.

They were in the gymnasium waiting for the terrifying man to finish taking attendance and yet again the man is making Vic take off his baggy sweatshirt. Vic knows that if he doesn't listen to the man he would give him a detention, so like always he took off one of the things that covered the one thing he didn't want to show anyone, his scars.

"Fuck Vic, take off some more layers." Jack Barakat jokes.

Vic rolls his eyes at him. "You wish!" He teases.

Jack is the only person in Vic's gym class who doesn't hate his guts. It's not like they're friends or anything. Hell no, Jack would never be friends with an outcast like him, but he didn't bully him like everyone else did.

"Today we're playing against Swine's class." Oliver Sykes announces.

Oliver Sykes. Or like everyone else calls him Oli is the biggest jock in all of Clairemont High School. He hangs out with the popular group and guys who bully him on a daily basis. Meaning, Vic doesn't have a very soft spot for the boy.

Vic groans. "Are you sure?"

Oliver gives him a menacing glare, Oli being the egoistic jerk he was, but he replies to his question anyways. "Yes I overheard Swine talking about it in the locker room."

Vic groans. Not only was his brother in that class, but the one person he's had a crush on since forever was in that class also, Jaime Preciado, Mike's best friend. Vic might not be that great at football, but he sure as hell is a whole lot worse when there's a sweaty Jaime on the same field as him.

"Let's head out to the field!" Shay shouts across the gymnasium.

The class quickly hustles out to the football field, not wanting to make their somehow always angry, gym teacher, mad.

***
"But why?" Kellin Quinn, the smartest kid in the 9th grade asks.

The kid has asked this same question every day for the past two months. It was really getting on Vic's nerves. Like usual he was arguing with the teacher about why he had to show her their Physics homework from the night before.

"Because I need to see if it's done," Mrs. Fret tells him, already annoyed.

"But why?" Kellin asks, cocky now.

The boy really needs some manner issues. Just because he's smart and probably has a bigger brain then Vic could ever imagine doesn't mean the kid has to be a cocky son of a bitch.

"Because I need to know what grade you get," Mrs. Fret sighs.

"But why?"

"Because I am your teacher!"

This time she is shouting, something she never does to any student, that is except for Kellin Quinn. The boy doesn't stop until he is sent to the principles office. Probably getting a detention every time.

"But why?"

Mrs. Fret ignores the kid's question this time and turns to look at the rest of the students in her class.

"Alright class-" and she's cut off by Kellin.

"See you can't tell me why, maybe I should be teaching this class," he stands up this time.

Making most of the class turn to look at the brave young man in amazement. The kid has some guts talking to teachers like he does. I guess if your smarter than your teacher it gives you some confidence, or in Kellin's case too much confidence

"Mr. Quinn go to the principle's office," Mrs. Fret tells him annoyed.

"But why?"

"Because I told you to," Fret was passed annoyed now, something she doesn't get very much, considering she's got to be the nicest teacher in the whole school.

"But why?"

The class was silent all of them holding their breathes waiting for the teachers reply when the kid who sits behind Kellin bursts into laughter. It was the most puzzling site in the world. The boy was Kellin's best friend, Matty Mullins. The boy never talks, ever, and here he was laughing at his friend being an idiot. However, Mrs. Fret looks relieved with the boy's laughter. She finally found a way to get the boy who was delaying her class, out of the room.

"Mr. Mullins. Why don't you escort your friend down to the principles office."

Vic watches as the two freshman walk out of the classroom still giggling like morons along the way. He doesn't understand how the hell his brother is in the same grade as those two. They seem like 6th graders not freshman in high school.

"Alright class let's all get out our homework!"

****

Vic was rushing out of his last class of the day when he runs straight into a much taller figure and falls straight onto his ass on the dirty high school floor.

"Oh fuck! Vic are you alright?" Vic looks up to see a worried Jaime Preciado looking down at him.

"Y-yeah," Vic stutters out, awkwardly.

Vic has never really been able to act natural around Jaime. Since Jaime is the only popular guy in the whole school who will even talk to Vic, it was always a little hard to not be awkward around the boy.

Vic is surprised when Jaime reaches out and grabs ahold of Vic's much smaller hand and helps him up off the floor of the, now deserted, hallway. He's even more surprised when Jaime doesn't let go of his hand even after he is back on his own two feet.

"Vic what are these?"

Those four words have Vic's heart shattering. There's only one thing that Jaime could be talking about, his scars. Vic looks down to him and Jaime's interlocked hands to see that his sweatshirt had ridden up passed his wrist and his fresh cuts were on full display for Jaime's beautiful dark eyes.

Vic quickly retracts his hand from Jaime's, pulling his sweatshirt back up to cover his dirtiest secret. He looks up into Jaime's sympathetic eyes with pleading ones of his own.

"Please don't tell Mike," Vic begs, his lips quivering as he holds back tears.

When Jaime grabs back ahold his hand, Vic finally lets his much needed tears escape from his eyes and he cries. He cries for his mother, for his father who has nothing better to do then to abuse him, for his younger brother who has a worthless older brother like him.

Jaime engulfs him in a hug as soon as he sees the tears start, rubbing soothing circles into Vic's back. They stay like that for the longest of times, Vic crying his little heart out while Jaime tries to calm him down, whispering sweet nothing's into his ear.

"Want to go somewhere?" Jaime whispers into his ear when Vic finally calms down.

Vic hesitantly nods, wiping tears off his cheeks with his baggy sweatshirt. "Y-yeah." He stutters yet again, smiling faintly at Jaime.

Jaime squeezes Vic's hand, which he never let go of, gently, before he starts to lead Vic out of the old high school and to his faded, black pick up truck.

Jaime helps Vic get into the passenger seat, before he gets into the drivers seat himself. Vic fiddles with his small hands as Jaime starts up his truck and pulls out of the bumpy, school parking lot.

Vic takes out his iPod and puts his ear phones into his ears. He lays his head back onto the seat and closes his eyes, relaxing, hearing Ed Sheeran's voice. He stays like that for what feels like hours, until the truck stops and Vic opens his eyes to see that they are in the middle of no where. Literally. All Vic could see around them or trees, trees and more trees.

"Why did you take me to the middle of no where?" Vic asks Jaime, annoyed.

He leans towards Vic until he is close enough to whisper something into his ear, "this is where I take people when I want to fuck them."

Vic gets goosebumps, his cock starting to harden at Jaime's dirty words. Vic was in shock. Why the hell would Jaime want to fuck him? Vic was just Jaime's best friend's loser older brother. There was no way he would like Vic in that way. This must be some joke or something, but no there was Jaime leaning towards him, his lips only centimeters away from his own.

Vic closes the distance between the two of them and let's himself close his eyes at the feeling of Jaime's lips on his own. The first couple kisses are short and awkward, with both of them just testing out each other's limits. Soon enough though, Jaime slips his tongue into the others open and willing mouth, exploring it's depths.

The smaller boy moves in-between Jaime's long legs, never breaking the kiss as he does so. He grinds into the younger boys hardening crotch, making Jaime break the kiss to moan Vic's name.

"Fuck! I am so hard!" Jaime gasps out as he meets Vic's hips with his own. Making much more friction between their membranes.

Vic reaches for the bottom of the other boys bright red T-shirt and Jaime helps him rip it off his body and throws it somewhere in the small cab of the truck. Soon they are both in only their boxers, palming each other through the thin fabric. Jaime sucks a love bite into Vic's neck, stealthily pushing his boxers down his thighs as he does so.

Vic blushes when he feels the cold air hit his hard cock. He was now naked and Jaime was looking over his body like he was a prized possession, making his whole body flush a light pink color.

"Man you are fucking gorgeous," Vic looks away from Jaime when he complements him.

"No I'm not," Vic mutters, looking down at himself in disgust.

Jaime holds Vic's face in two hands so that he's looking into his eyes. "Don't you dare think you are not beautiful Victor Vincent Fuentes! You are one of the beautiful men I've met!" Jaime exclaims, forcefully.

"No I'm not!" Vic disagrees, shaking his head violently, making Jaime loose his grip.

"If you weren't beautiful why would I be here in my boxers about to fuck you in my fucking pick up truck?!" Jaime is screaming, frustrated with the beautiful creature next to him.

Vic looks down at his hands. "I don't know!" He shouts, that's when he starts to cry yet again, in front of Jaime. "I just don't know!"

"I do! It's because I love you Vic! I've loved you for a while now and you were too dumb to fucking see it!"

Vic's eyes widen at Jaime his words. Jaime loved him? Was that even possible? For someone to love him? He doesn't have time to think about it though, because Jaime crashes his lips down onto Vic's needing. He needed Vic and Vic was being a brat.

"Just shut up and let me fuck you!" Jaime shouts as he brings his lips down to his chests kissing his way down Vic's stomach and to his still hard dick.

Jaime looks up at Vic as he takes him into his mouth swallowing his dick until it hits the back of his throat. He smirks when he hears the noises Vic is making in response to his forceful sucking. Vic grabs hold of the spikey locks of his hair, pushing him farther onto his dick, making him choke on it.

Jaime just let's Vic control the blow job as he rocks in and out of his mouth at a fast pace soon enough though, Vic is pulling him away, not wanting to cum too soon.

"Why'd you stop me?" Jaime asks with a smirk on his face.

Of course he knows why Vic stopped him, but he still wanted him to admit it.

"I want you to fuck me," Vic whines, impatient.

Jaime opens up his glove compartment and grabs the bottle of lube he always has stashed inside there. He pops the cap and drenches his pointer and middle finger in the wet substance.

"Are you sure about this?" Jaime asks.

Vic nods motioning for Jaime to get on with it. He sighs and guides the first finger down to Vic's hole slowly pushing the tip inside. He looks at Vic's face to make sure he is fine. Seeing that he's not in any pain he pushes the finger farther into his ass. I thrust the finger in and out a couple of times before it's lose enough to push the second finger in. Vic grunts out in pain and Jaime soothes him by rubbing a hand over his back. Jaime scissors his two fingers making Vic's hole loosen up under the intrusion.

"You can put it in now," Vic tells Jaime.

Jaime giggles awkwardly and grabs the bottle of lube again. He pours a generous amount onto his dick and spreads it around, making sure that his dick is well lubricated. Soon he is pushing the head of it into Vic's tight hole. Vic cries out in pain and Jaime strokes him, helping him forget about the pain.

He slowly pushes himself in until his dick is fully sheathed inside Vic. They stay in that position for what seems like hours, until Vic gives Jaime a cue to move. Jaime movements are slow, not wanting to hurt Vic, but soon enough he is hitting that one spot inside Vic that makes him moan out Jaime's name.

"Fuck Jaime! Right there!" He swears, panting.

Jaime starts stroking Vic's cock in synch to his ruthless thrusts into his prostate making it only minutes before Vic is cumming into Jaime's hand. Jaime follows soon after climaxing inside of Vic.

After they both come down from their highs Vic slaps Jaime playfully, "You just fucking cummed inside my ass," Vic mutters, annoyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you guys don't like the smut!