Scars

Chapter 2: The Boy Who Works At Hot Topic

Chapter 2

Vic wakes up disoriented with a sore ass, he looks around the unfamiliar room in wonderment. This wasn't his bedroom. Heck this room wasn't even in his house, Vic knows this. In that second everything that had happened yesterday hits Vic like a ton of fucking bricks.

Vic was mortified with himself not only did he happen to have had sex with the boy he's had a crush on for years, but that same boy he had sex with was his brother's best friend.

"Fuck! Shit! Damn it!" Vic shouts at himself aggravated.

Next to him Jaime stirs, rolling around in the big bed until he's laying right on top of Vic, still fast asleep. Vic groans with the weight on top of him. He tries to push Jaime off his fragile body, but to no avail, Jaime wouldn't budge.

"Jaime wake the fuck up!" Vic shouts into the older boys ear.

Vic sighs when the only response he gets is a small groan. "Jaime get your heavy ass the fuck off me or I am going to cut off your dick and feed it to your dog!"

Jaime mumbles something in his sleep, before rolling off of the poor boy being crushed under his heavy ass body weight. Vic sighs in relief when he can finally breathe again. He sighs looking at the snoring Jaime beside him on the bed. Vic snuggles up to the sleeping boys side and falls back to sleep.

***
The warm water coming from the shower head was burning the fresh cuts on Vic's wrists. He was still at Jaime's house, since it was his father's day off, Saturday. He decided that he would rather spend the day with Jaime, instead of being home alone with him.

That was his plan anyways, up until he got a call from Mike. His brother gave him the news that their childhood friend's Gerard and Mikey Way have finally arrived back in their town. They've told them that they were moving back to town two months ago, but they never actually moved until now.

He wasn't really in the mood for meeting up with old friend's, but he knew that if he didn't go Mike would get worried and Vic always hates when he worried his brother. Jaime had talked Mike into letting him come along, making the excuse that he wanted to meet his best friend's childhood friends, but in reality he wanted to just spend more time with the boy he's in love with.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. Jaime's voice coming through from the other side, "Vic I'm coming in."

Vic doesn't object to him, so he opens the bathroom door and heads inside. He starts to strip, taking off his clothes to get in the shower with Vic.

Vic who was currently washing his hair, eyes closed not wanting to get soap in his eyes, opens them when he hears the rustling of Jaime's clothes.

"What are you doing?" Vic asks.

Jaime strips off his boxers before turning to look at Vic. "Getting in the shower with you."

"I'm not having sex with you in the shower," Vic says, giving him an annoyed look.

"I seriously wasn't thinking about that, that is until you brought it up." Jaime tells Vic with a smirk.

He slides into the shower behind Vic, wrapping his big strong arms around him. Jaime places his head on the top of Vic's shoulders, smiling into his neck.

"Jaime could you please not hug me while I'm showering?" Vic asks, kindly.

Jaime ignores Vic's question, peppering kisses down the length of his neck. "Jaime come on." Vic mutters, trying to push the much stronger boy off of him. "We need to leave."

Jaime whines into Vic's neck, which he is now starting to suck love bites into. "But Vic I'm horny," Jaime mutters, leaning into Vic's back so that Vic can feel his hard on.

Vic moans when he feels the hardness on his back, knowing well what it was. He leans back into Jaime's chest and whines in need as his own erection starts to form.

"Oh Jaime!" Vic moans.

Smiling in victory Jaime turns Vic around to face him, crashing his lips against Vic's without any hesitation. They kiss like that for what feels like forever, but was probably only a couple minutes. Kissing so sweetly with nothing except each other's lips, no tongue at all. Until Jaime decides to deepen the kiss, licking Vic's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Vic gladly opens his mouth so that Jaime's tongue can slip inside. They're tongues swirled together in the most exotic of ways, making Vic's dick even more harder.

The two break away from each other's mouths, gasping for air. "I was serious about not having sex with you," Vic gasps out.

Jaime smiles the most creepiest of smiles and pushes Vic against the side of the shower. "I know, but you never said anything about blow jobs."

Before Vic can even register Jaime's words, he had his warm mouth wrapped around Vic's dick. Vic groans at the warmth wrapped around him, grabbing ahold of Jaime's curly locks pushing him farther onto his dick. Jaime taking it like a pro hollowing out his cheeks to accommodate Vic's length. If there's one thing that Vic knows for sure about Jaime is that he gives damn good head.

Vic moans pushing his head back against the shower wall, closes his eyes and cries out in ecstasy. This was pure bliss for him, he never knew how wonderful having your dick sucked was before yesterday and man was he hooked.

Soon he's reached his climax, Jaime swallowing all of it, not a single drop getting away from him. Jaime gets up off his knees and gives him a quick kiss on the lips, Vic tasting himself on Jaime's sinful lips.

Jaime turns his back on him and starts to wash himself up, just like what Vic was doing minutes before Jaime interrupted him.

Vic looks at his back puzzled. It was Jaime's idea to do sexual things in the shower and he doesn't even want to get off?

Vic sneaks up behind him and wraps his arms around Jaime, his small height making it so that he's hugging Jaime's mid-waist.

"Don't you want me to blow you?" Vic asks.

Jaime turns back around, making Vic let go of him in the process. He grabs ahold of Vic's face and gives him a loving smile.

"That was about giving you pleasure not myself," he says giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead. He leans down to whisper into Vic's ear, "I've already gotten off anyways."

Vic's eyes widen at Jaime's words and his eyes shoot down to see if what he was saying was true, it was. Jaime's dick which was rock hard before he gave him the blow job was soft and limp now.

"You really do give blow jobs like a pro," Vic mutters under his breath, but Jaime still hears him and laughs. "Let's wash up and get to your house before your brother calls the police to search for you."

***
They arrive at Vic's house a half an hour after they finished showering. Mike was waiting for them at the door, glaring at Jaime.

"What the hell took you so long, jackass?" He asks him.

Jaime rolls his eyes at Vic's overprotective younger brother. "Vic wanted to shower." He points his finger to the older boy standing behind him.

Mike turns his attention to Vic. "What we're you doing with Jaime?" He asks.

Vic stares down at the ground, suddenly the grass in their front yard was much more interesting then dealing with telling Mike about what happened with Jaime.

Jaime comes to his rescue though, thankfully. Coming up with a believable lie. "I decided to bring Vic over to my house to play video games and well, we just hit it off and in the end we passed out on the couch."

Vic smiles at Jaime for coming up with a believable lie, that wasn't actually that far from the truth. Of course they did hit off, but not in the way Jaime described it.

Mike looks between his older brother and his best friend and a big smile spreads across his face as he realizes that they finally told each other the feelings that they've been hiding from each other for so long.

"I knew this day was going to come, my brother finally has a boyfriend!" Mike jogs his way over to where Jaime and Vic are standing and engulfs them both into a hug bone crushing hug.

"Um, we aren't exactly dating," Vic mutters pushing his brother off of him. Jaime looks at Vic and gives him a confused look. It's not like they talked about it, but he kind of guessed that they were an item, they had sex for heaven's sake.

One look at Vic and Jaime knows what the boys thinking, looking at the ground with a depressing look on his face. He thinks that all Jaime wanted him for was sex, but that wasn't it at all Jaime loves Vic and it makes his heart ache to know that, that's the only thing Vic thinks he wants from him.

"Of course we are silly!" Jaime exclaims happily, nudging Vic with his elbow playfully.

Vic looks up at Jaime with the most happiest face he has ever made in his life. It makes Jaime feel accomplished and when he leans up to plant a quick kiss onto his lips he feels like he's the most luckiest man in the entire world to have this beautiful creature to call his own.

"Well as much as I want to talk about how cute you two are together, Mikey and Gerard are meeting us at the mall." With that Mike walks passed us and gets into the passenger seat of Jaime's pickup truck waiting for the love birds to follow suit.

The drive to the mall was silent, with only the sound of Green Day playing quietly in the background. Vic was just thinking about how the hell his life turned from fucked up to having the guy that he loves dearly in his arms. All he knows is that it's not going to stay this way for long, something bad is bound to happen. It always does in Vic's life.

***
Gerard hasn't seen his childhood friends Mike and Vic since they were in middle school and he was so excited to be able to catch up with them. Especially since he's finally moved back to his hometown to finish high school.

"Do you know what's taking them so long?" Mikey asks.

It has been about an hour since Mike had told us that him and Vic would meet them at the mall and they still weren't here. "No I have no idea, Mikey," Gerard replies.

"I'm going to call them." Mikey gets his iPhone out of the pocket of his black skinny jeans, about to call Mike or Vic, but before he can do that Mike comes jogging towards them.

Gerard quickly stands up from where he was sitting on one of the red benches in the mall and hurries over to Mike. "What's wrong?" He asks, eyes wide. Mike looks like he's seen a ghost.

Mike gasps for air shaking his head. Gerard is so focused on Mike that he doesn't even see the other two teenagers walking over towards them until his brother clears his throat turning his attention to them.

There was Vic and a boy around the same age as us, but what was off about the whole scene was that they were holding hands. "Aw look at how cute Vic and his boyfriend are!"

Gerard looks to his brother and raises his eyebrows at him for approval. Mike finally composes himself enough to be able to speak. "Yeah they're adorable until you see them shove their tongues down each other's throats."

Gerard laughs at Mike's words. That explains why he came running over to them with that look on his face. Gerard knew that if that happened to him, Mikey making out with some guy, he would probably of done the same thing.

"Anyways this is my best friend, Jaime." Mike introduces the tall boy with spikey hair to his childhood best friends.

Gerard steps over to the two love birds and holds his hand out for Jaime to shake. Jaime takes it in a firm grip and shakes it. "It's nice to meet you Jaime. I am Gerard, but you may call me the sass queen."

Mikey shakes his head at his brother and steps forward too. "You don't have to call him that, I'm Mikey."

Jaime nods in understanding. "So what do you guys want to do?" He asks, giving Vic's hand a little squeeze, making him blush.

"Why don't we go to Hot Topic?" Gerard suggests. They all agree to that idea, everyone excited to be going to their favorite store.

Gerard couldn't help, but stare sadly at the cute couple walking hand in hand, smiling dopey smiles. He really wants that with someone, he wants a boyfriend. One that he could love like Vic loves Jaime.

When they get to the store they walk in like they own the place them splitting up, each running over to their favorite part of the store. Gerard heads over to the skinny jeans looking through the selection of black ones.

Gerard always likes to say that you never have enough black skinny jeans, especially when you always happen to rip them right at the crouch. He grabs a couple of pairs and heads to the cash register to pay, but he stops in his tracks when he sees the boy behind the counter.

The boy was looking down at the computer with an annoyed look. He didn't seem like he really liked his job at all, but the look wasn't what caught Gerard off guard it was the boy himself. He was a beautiful creature and all Gerard wanted to do was jump behind the counter and pronounce his love to him.

"Hey, who are you staring at?" Mike asks from behind him, breaking him out of his stare. Gerard motions over to the boy behind the counter. "Oh, that's Frank Iero he's the outcast at school."

Gerard looks at Mike in shock. That beautiful creature was an outcast? He wouldn't believe it. All Gerard knows is that he's in love with the boy that works at Hot Topic.