Scars

Chapter 7: I wanna fly like Peter Pan

Chapter 7

It's been a week since the incident and Vic was finally out of the hospital. Of course he still has therapy once a week and has to take depression medicine every night.

Jaime seems extra affectionate with his boyfriend since he woke up and Vic has been loving every second of it. Mike, Gerard and Mikey were also giving him as much attention as they possibly could. Even Jaime's mother was treating him like he was a wounded dog or something.

Even if it was nice having all the attention, Vic didn't like that they were treating him like he was a ticking time bomb that could explode at any given time.

Right now he was at Jaime's house, like usual, and him and his boyfriend were cuddling on the couch in his living room. The TV was playing some cheesy Disney movie, but Vic was paying attention to it anyways, too engulfed in his boyfriend's embrace.

"Are you sure you don't want anything, sweetie?" Mrs. Preciado asks Vic for about the ninth time since he's been over.

Vic gives the caring, plump women a warm and kind smile. "I'm sure Mrs. Preciado," He tells her.

"Vic I told you to call me Mama Preciado," the women says, giving the short Mexican boy a scowl.

"Sorry, Mama Preciado," Vic corrects himself, making the women smile and get back to the blanket she was knitting.

Vic snuggles back into his boyfriend, actually turning to look at the movie that was playing in front of him. That's when he realizes they were watching Peter Pan.

Vic watches as Peter Pan is explaining to Wendy and her two brother's how to fly. He pouts looking at the TV as Peter Pan flies easily across the bedroom. "Jaime, I wish I could fly," Vic tells his boyfriend.

Jaime can't help but laugh at the face his boyfriend was making. It looked as if his mother told him that he couldn't have that special candy he wanted at the grocery store.

"Vic, baby, no human being could ever possibly fly," Jaime says, giggling at his silly little boyfriend.

This only succeeds to make him cross his arms over his chest, his pout deepening. "But Peter Pan can?" He says frowning at the boy dressed in green who was flying across the bedroom in the movie.

"Baby, he's a fictional character," Jaime says, kissing Vic on the forehead to make him feel a little better about not being able to fly.

"You two are the cutest!" Jaime's mother gushes from the other side of the living room, the two boys cuddling on the couch blushing at her words.

****
Gerard hasn't been able to shut up about the boy named Frank Iero who works at Hot Topic. So, like any good brother would do Mikey drags him to the mall, so the boy will shut the hell up and leave him alone.

That's how they ended up where they were now. Gerard standing outside of Hot Topic nervously pacing wondering if he should go in or not while Mikey's sitting on the bench outside the store rolling his eyes at his stupid older brother.

"Hi, Mikey!" A voice shouts happily and Mikey looks up to see who's talking to him. A big smile spreads across his face when he meets the eyes of Michael.

"Hi Michael," he tells the other boy patting the seat next to him on the bench as he looks back to his brother who is still pacing frantically, though now he was muttering things to himself.

"How long has he been like that?" Michael asks, pointing towards the boy still steadily pacing.

I sigh. "About an hour now," I mutter looking at my hopeless older brother.

"Well you wanna ditch him and go catch a movie with me?" Michael asks smoothly, a smirk spreading across his face.

I raise my eyebrows at the boy. "Are you asking me on a date, Michael Clifford?" Mikey asks the blue haired boy.

"I guess I am Mikey Way," Michael says, giving Mikey a cheeky wink. "So, is that a yes?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

Mikey laughs. "Yes, that's a yes," he tells the boy. He looks back over to his older brother and sighs.

"Gerard! I'm going to a movie with Michael!" Mikey shouts to his brother only getting a nod and a grumble in reply.

Mikey and Michael laugh at the black haired males discouragement. One their walk to the movie theater in the mall, Michael slips his hand into Mikey's and all Mikey can do is smile. The other males hand felt nice in his own.

"So, what movie are we gonna watch?" Mikey asks swinging their adjoined hands.

Michael thinks about it for a second. "I don't know. Want to watch a scary movie?" He asks Mikey.

Mikey smirks and nods frantically at the suggestion. "Yes, a scary movie would be amazing," he says, liking the boy even more from his suggestion of a scary movie.

The two ended up watching Befriended since it was the only horror movie being played in the movie theater. Michael bought the two a big tub of popcorn and two large blue slushies.

It was a nice date for the two teenagers. They cuddle throughout the whole movie, their hands staying intertwined. They even had that cliché moment where they're hands met while they were both reaching for the popcorn and their eyes locked. So, all in all it was a really nice date for the two of them and in the end if Michael dropped Mikey off at his house and gave him a good-night kiss, well nobody needs to know that.

****
Gerard had finally gotten the courage to step foot inside the store he has been pacing in front of for the past two hours. He walks calmly over to the Green Day T-shirts acting as if he came in here to actually look for something instead of to stare at the sexy piece of man behind the cash register.

"Hey, Gerard you finally decided to stop pacing in front of the store and come in, did you," goosebumps move up Gerard's spine at the boy's words. Frank had saw him pacing outside the store debating on having enough courage to actually step inside.

A blush spreads across Gerard's cheeks in embarrassment. "OMG! You saw that?" Gerard asks horrified.

Frank nods, laughing at Gerard's reaction. He leans in closer so that he can whisper into the other boy's ear. "Don't worry I think it's cute," he says, and the blush that spread across Gerard's cheeks was from a whole entire different reason this time.

"You think it's cute?" Gerard asks, nervously. He looks up into the beautiful eyes of the boy in front of him.

"Yup!" Frank says popping the 'p'.

Gerard is mystified this man thought that him being nervous to come in and talk to him was 'cute'. That couldn't be right. Why wasn't the boy telling him how naïve he was being for pacing outside a store for two hours because he was too nervous to talk to a boy, but no Frank doesn't do any of that. No, he tells him that it's fucking cute!

"Well, um, y-you're c-cute too?" Gerard tries to give the boy a compliment back, but epically fails when he stutters over his own words.

Frank looks amused at Gerard's fail at a compliment. "So, I'm cute?" Frank asks Gerard, raising his eyebrows.

"Um, yeah," Gerard breathes out trying to make up for the embarrassments he's already caused himself.

"Well, then I guess it's a good thing that you're cute too," Frank says, making a blush spread back across Gerard's cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys!!!! I seriously had this chapter done for weeks but I forgot all about it because I've been deathly sick lately! Sorry again! But anyways enjoy the chapter!