My Little Killer

Seperate

“Where’d you get that?”
“You’re boyfriends”
Onyx gave Allen a look of aggravation. “They’re friends… barely”
Allen chuckled. “Yeah ok, kid.” He wiped off the bar from the mess of last night. “If we’re gonna go, let’s go now. In two weeks it’s St. Patrick’s and then there’s spring break…”
“You think you’re going?” Onyx asks in a snarky yet truly surprised manner.
“Of Course. I’ve wanted to go to England for years.” He grinned as he saw Onyx’s concerned face. Don’t worry I won’t intrude. You guys go kill the thing, I’ll go exploring.”
“People might think you’re a creeper with that scar on your face”
“I’ll just tell them that I’m from the Lion King.”
“It’s got to be bigger than that” Onyx teases
“I can make it bigger”
“Go deep throat a knife” Onyx hisses at Lucifer.
“No far, you stole my line” Crowley poofed beside the assassin. “Oh by the way. You suck as a hunter”
“No freaking duh. Screw hunter stuff. I’m staying an assassin.”
“Good” Lucifer smiles.
“Why? You got someone for me to kill?”
“Ah I wish. But we have hounds for that” Crowley said.
“Off we go?” Allen asks.
The devil and the demon look questioningly at Onyx and she shrugs. “He’s along for the ride.”
The boys exchange plotting looks and Onyx looks pitifully at Allen. “For future reasons, I’m sorry”
Allen purses his lips and shrugs. “Let’s do this.”
“I got the boy” Crowley claims Allen with an expression directed to Lucifer that can only be described as a silent mocking.
Lucifer rolls his eyes and takes Onyx’s shoulder but before he departs he frowns. “Forget the trip, they’re still here”
“Are you kidding?” Onyx asks. “That was the whole point of going was to find out what she’s up to with the blood”
Crowley lets Allen’s hand go, to the glee of the older man. “Well it has been a month since we last encountered them. It might have taken abbaddouche that long to get out of the Boss’s grip”
Lucifer looks so disappointed at this moment. “I wanted to have more fun with her. Furfur took her from me”
“I’m not even going to ask” Allen says as he sees Furfur walk through the door. “Where’s your master, bitch?”
“Surprise” Abbadon touches the back wall of the building sending a pulse through the area. It took out the electricity, and the people. Only Crowley and Lucifer are still standing but they were affected. Crowley’s holding his head and is bleeding from his nose. “The hell was that?”
“EMP” Abbadon enters the empty Hall grinning like a hyena.
Lucifer stares her down with killing intent. “I thought I sent you back to Hell.”
“You really did a number on me, Luci” Abbadon cackles. “But it’s pay back.”
She simply stands grinning as Lucifer tries to affect her with his powers but nothing happens. For once, the devil is truly surprised.
“You’re human” Furfur giggles and comes over to Crowley. “So I can take you and you can’t get away, little crow”
Crowley pulls away a little terrified of the demoness. “You are one crazy bitch”
A sly smile creeps across the Devil’s. “You may have shut Hell up but not heaven.”
“You fell” Abbadon tilts her head and snaps her fingers to get Furfur off of Crowley. “Furry, you can play with him later.”
“Yeah, but I’m still an angel” Lucifer folds his arms and leans back. A dim light begins to emanate from him.
Abbadon freezes in fear and watches as Crowley vanishes. “I still get to watch you squirm with what little power you still have!” She screams and waits until the last minute before vanishing with her servant. Lucifer’s killer light show ends and he turn as Crowley appears again.
“Would it kill you to give a little warning next time?”
“I thought I did” The devil smiles cockily at his friend. “Don’t worry, my white light only hurts for a second before you end up in oblivion”
“No thank you, I like living” He looks down as Onyx sits up holding her head.
“Dammit, where the hell did she get an EMP bomb?”
“Internet?” Crowley teases.
Onyx walks around the counter to pick Allen up. “Being whole human, he might not wake up for a while”
“If he does” Lucifer says. “I’ve seen full EMPs on humans. It’s fantastic”
“So much for England” Crowley states before Onyx can retort back.
Onyx rolls her eyes and carries Allen home.
“She’s going to have so much fun with this” Crowley frowns. “I hate that bitch” He refers to Abbadon.
“Shut up” Lucifer says and follows after Onyx.
“touchy” Crowley shrugs and follows after.
“I take it you guys want to come stay with me?” Onyx asks as she hears steps behind her.
“No I don’t”
Onyx gasps quietly and turns to see Michael walking up to her. “The heck do you want?”
“Be nice, Onyx.” Michael scolds. “I heard what happened. Abbadon knows what you are”
“So? I don’t care.”
“She’s going to want you’re power?”
“What power? You said I have none” Onyx gently sets Allen on the ground.
Michael lifts his head but still keeps eye contact. “I’ve been suppressing your power so you don’t destroy yourself”
“What?! You’ve been holding me back? You’re such a jerk! I could have totally wiped that bitch from existence and you’ve ben suppressing that?!”
“Watch your mouth. You have no idea what power you hold; I do and have been suppressing it for the safety of the world. If you had your full power you’d be no better than your Father!” Michael shouts.
“You keep telling me he’s a demon but he’s not is he?” Onyx scowls up at the angel. “He’s stronger than that isn’t he? Who is he then? An Angel? A fallen? An Arc Demon?”
Michael breathes in to reduce his anger. “You couldn’t handle the truth”
“Don’t give me that ‘few good men’ bullshit.” Onyx says.
Michael smiles. “You’ve gotten bolder.”
“Yeah, since that butthead trick of dropping me and having me hang out with your enemy” Onyx snarls.
“Stop learning their behavior it disgusting”
“Stop treating me like an orphaned little kid, dammit I’m 28 years old”
“You’ll learn eventually. Don’t try to figure out your power. You’re not ready for it”
Onyx folds her arms. “You little…” she breathes out her anger. “Their killable now. Aren’t you gonna go… smite them or something?”
“They really don’t pose a threat, and Lucifer’s my brother; it wouldn’t be fair”
“Aren’t you the quint little saint”
“Watch it, Onyx” Michael sighs. “I want you to break your ties with them. Now that Crowley is killable in a means that Abaddon can handle, she’s going to take advantage. Break the ties or you’ll be dragged down with them”
“Oh fun… I’ll be sure to do that” Onyx smiles.
“Don’t lie to me” Michael threatens.
“You’re not my parent…” Onyx says but then stops. “Wait… are you?”
“If I was, you’d be more of a ‘saint’ then I”
Onyx shudders. “Oh thank God… that was a scary moment”
Michael gives her a disapproving look. “Break the ties with them now that we know how Abbadon is…”
“Yeah, yeah, going to kill Crowley and take her place as Queen Bitch. I get it.”
Michael sees the solemn look behind the irritation. “You’ve become friends with him haven’t you? He’s a demon you know. The things you used to kill? And the one with him is Lucifer. They’ll betray you.”
“Thank you Captain Obvious now can you please leave. I’ll break the god dammed ties!” Onyx shouts. “Leave me alone”
Michael shakes his head. “You’ll regret your decision. You’ll be dragged back to Hell with them when all of this is over”
“Thanks for update” Onyx says sarcastically and turns away as Michael disappears. Only minutes later Crowley and Lucifer catch up to her.
“I felt my brother’s energy. Were you with him?” Lucifer asks a bit peeved off.
“He comes every once and a while. It leaves me with a headache and so do you”
Lucifer gives a fake expression of hurt. “That was mean”
“It’s your energy. I was so used to his but he stopped visiting for while so I’m not too used to it anymore. I’m definitely not used to yours. It’s like getting his that EMP but not… deadly?”
“Was that a question?” Lucifer asks.
“I guess.” Crowley shrugs.
“I couldn’t think of another word” Onyx grumbles and picks Allen up again. “now I ask again, I take it, you guys want to come stay with me?”
“You never asked to begin with, Kitten” Crowley teases.
“Go eat a soul” Onyx says and leads them home while having a deep discussion about souls and hellhounds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“So where are they then?”
“Business calls” Crowley chirps smugly. “I’m in sales, Kitten. They simply collect what’s due to me”
“I hardly call that sales” Onyx argues.
“They call to me, they get what they deserve”
“True, those posers do deserve that” Onyx acknowledges.
Crowley breathes a laugh and smiles. “You made a deal.”
“Are we still doing that?” Onyx asks cynically.
“Well I haven’t broken any part… have I?” Crowley asks. “I give you jobs, you let my stay and give me 15%”
“Besides being a totally ass last year… you haven’t broken anything”
“You kind of did. You didn’t let me stay.” Crowley says. “I’m willing to take it back”
“I am not kissing you again” Onyx scowled up at him. “Never”
“Never say never Kitten.” Crowley says. “I can restart deals with a kiss too”
“You made that up. You just want to kiss”
“I swear it’s true” Crowley’s just lying to get a kiss from her but he can tell it’s working. After all he didn’t tell her about his powers of deal making.
Onyx bit her tongue inside her mouth to where it hurt.
“Starting a staring contest?” Lucifer asks as he walks in with a brownie in his hand.
“I’m doing business” Crowley mocks him.
Lucifer frowns and raises an eyebrow. “For her soul?”
“If only” Onyx finally speaks up. “The deal we made, I guess I kinda broke it. I want it back or he won’t give me jobs”
“You suck at hunting though so maybe it’s a good thing you don’t get it back” Lucifer suggests.
“Well maybe not jobs but you give me whatever you know or find out about Furfur.” Onyx offers. “Your problem with Abbadon doesn’t really involve me but I want to know what Furfur does because I want to kill her. I can really only get solid information from either one of you but Furfur seems to like you more” Onyx gestures to Crowley.
Lucifer smiles. “She’s very logical”
Onyx keeps her focus on Crowley but points at Lucifer “Don’t go Spock on me… this is our deal not yours”
Lucifer laughs only because he realizes that it’s something he’d to if someone interrupted one of his deals.
“So you’ll still let me stay and to quote you, ‘you won’t send my ass back to hell’ And I still get 15%?” Crowley asks.
Onyx nods in agreement. “Once Hell opens up again you can as many deals as your heart desires”
However, Crowley wants more. “Shame I don’t get your soul”
“No you don’t” Both Lucifer and Onyx say but Onyx’s focus doesn’t allow her to hear the Devil speak. She’s listening for any hidden twist in Crowley’s words.
“Fine” Crowley says “Getting information is hard so I’ll need something else… offer me something I can’t refuse”
Onyx bites her tongue, thinking hard. What would a demon from Hell want? She knew Crowley, but not very well. The woman gives a quick glance to the Devil for any suggestions but he just shrugs.
“Can I get a day to think about it?” Onyx asks.
“I’d say that’s fair” Lucifer finally buts in.
Crowley takes a moment but then finally nods. “Alright, but it’d better be worth it”
“It will” Onyx says a bit unsure.
That night, she gets a visit from Michael via dream. “I know what you’re thinking. You are a fool”
“I need the information”
“You want it” Michael harshly interrupts her. “I won’t consent”
“You don’t have a choice”
“You’re the one who has no choice. You’re going to Hell if you make this deal”
Onyx’s heart races as she considers the pros and cons of the decision. Either she breaks the connections with the boys and loses all chances of killing the one who started this chain in the first place by ripping away her life in London or she breaks ties with the angel and gets a long term reward of killing Furfur and gaining 2 potential allies. However the downside is that those allies could betray her and they aren’t 100% reliable. Michael is reliable but strict and detains her from any free time. With the boys, she could banter and be herself without getting corrected every few days. With Michael, she had to be the best she could and proper and hide major parts about her personality. When she began thinking about personal gain the answer was obvious.
“You don’t have to say it, Onyx. I’m already in your head. I release you. You fool” He vanished leaving her dream as a nightmare. Onyx figures it’s a test so she plays along. She’s in an elevator that’s not moving and hears claws against the side. She has no weapons so she tries to open the door. She gets the first open but the doors to the room are a few feet above her head. Onyx hears the scratching again and reaches for the ledge to the secondary doors but the elevator cord is broken by one of the figures. Onyx jumps and barely catches the ledge. Pulling herself up, she sees one figure standing in the room. It’s a terrifying puppet doll and it smiles at her making noises that sound like someone picking cords. She turns and sees another climbing down the wall. The one in the doorway raises its claw to attack her but Onyx loses her grip and falls down shaft. By now, her mind believes that the dream is real.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“She hasn’t woken up yet” Crowley pouts.
Lucifer laughs and shakes his head. “You still can’t have her soul. If anyone gets it, it’ll be me”
“I wonder what she’ll offer” Crowley says aloud. “Maybe her…” He stops feeling a huge energy depart from the room. Lucifer is sitting in front of him and feels it too.
“What the Hell is Michael doing now?” He roars and stands. The energy came from Onyx’s room and the boys walk in to find Onyx still sleeping, but her energy is spiked.
Crowley walks over the shakes her but she doesn’t wake up. Her temperature is high and he frowns.
“She’s dreaming. Michael’s manipulating her mind.” Lucifer says and walks over touching Onyx’s forehead. “I have to break it from inside.”
“Can you do that?”
“I’m locked from Hell’s power not Heaven’s” Lucifer says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Onyx feels herself falling and panics. She tries to grab the cord but it’s out of her reach. However, something grabs her outstretched hand. She yelps in surprise and looks up to see Lucifer above her. He has bright white wings with red spotted here and there. He smiles and asks for her other hand. She reaches up and he puts her arms around his shoulder. “Onyx, wake up” He whispers and breaks Michael's hold on her dream. She wakes to find Crowley standing in the doorway of her room and Lucifer sitting on the edge of her bed. Sitting up she looks at Crowley. “My deals is that I broke the line with Michael”
“He didn’t want to break with you” Lucifer says.
“Thank you” Onyx says a bit unsure of why he did helped.
“Deal” Crowley says and comes over giving her a kiss on the cheek. “It counts” He adds after seeing her confused expression.
Onyx smiles, glad that she’s finally chosen one side. It was like a weight off her shoulders. It may have been the wrong side but she had chosen. She decided to let the consequences come as they may.