My Little Killer

Mirror, mirror on the wall; who’s the devil of us all?

Crowley comes back by the house and disobeys Onyx’s order to stay away. He walks in and chirps “honey I’m home!” He chuckles then realizes it’s pretty dark in the house. “Onyx?” He asks. Getting no answer he frowns and heads to her room. “Onyx!” He gasps as a hand comes around him mouth and an arm around his waist. He throws his elbow back before his attacker can speak and they barrel over. He uses his powers to pin the attacker against the wall but upon seeing the face he lets her go and sighs heavily. “Dammit, Onyx, what the hell?”
Onyx smiles and licks her lips. She’s dirty, bloody, and an Athame blade is in her hands. Her smile was borderline demonic and her laugh was deep and rough.
“Where’s Onyx?” Crowley asks.
“In a world that views her own. Hear you, she cannot, see always, cannot touch.” It cackles
Crowley narrows his eyes and uses his telekinesis to turn the lights back on. “So you’re the bastard inconvenience.”
“A prisoner of the inside” The creature hisses. “Who’s the demon of all?” It tilts its head back and forth. “She’s not, you are, she is.”
Crowley raises his eyebrows and signs. “Ok, I’m bored of you” He snaps his fingers to kill the thing but it doesn’t disappear.
“I can’t leave. She isn’t dead yet” Its childlike voice echoes through the small apartment. Black goop oozed out of the walls and the mirrors shattered. It clenches the blade and lunges forward.
“Shit” Crowley quickly exits his vessel, since the creature’s form was sloppy and wild. The vessel dropped, motionless and the demon’s red smoke filled the room. The creature squealed ran into another room. Crowley hovered for a bit then repossessed his vessel. He grabbed the Athame blade. “Here kitty, kitty” He calls teasingly for Onyx but unexpectedly find Vice com trotting up. He turns sharply to see the creature again with a large piece of glass in its hand. It’s quicker this time and digs the glass into Crowley’s side. The demon groans sharply. “You shouldn’t have done that” He growls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Onyx takes a breath, standing in the world of black and white. She can’t hear anything beyond the glass of the mirrors. She was tricked by sheer cockiness; believing that it would be easy, the huntress came back, found and broke the original mirror where the ghost died but was drawn in by a powerful spell. She walks between the reflective surfaces and sees the creature dig a shard of glass into the demon. Slight concern crosses the assassin’s face and she tries to shatter the glass from the inside. She can see Crowley smirk at the thing and she smiles but it soon fades when she realizes that the creature has dragged her partner into a trap that it’s drawn on the floor. She focuses hard on the creature and ignores the fact that it’s trying to tear at her fears. As the creatures steals the Athame blade back Onyx is able to shatter the mirrors and comes up behind the creature snapping it’s neck, then separating it’s head from its body. “Next time, don’t try to trap a demon”
“Were you referring to me or...?”
“No” Onyx interrupts her partner and scuffs out the edge of the chalk trap.
Crowley shakes his head. “Onyx, you’re not a demon. Trust me… you far more powerful”
Onyx groans. “I don’t care. Let’s just burn this son of a bitch, it’s ugly as hell”
“I resent that” Crowley says sarcastically. “After all it’s what I call home now”
Onyx stops from walking away with the head. After slight hesitation, she agrees to let him come back.
“See, you like me” Crowley chuckles and grins as he carries the body outside. After the ashes are salted and buried, Onyx cleans up the broken glass and heads to the Hall.
“Oh, by the way, I got a lead on Abbaddouche and her bitch. It’s your home. They’re controlling the Nichyn. The thing that feeds off mothers’ babies” Crowley mentioned. “Allen also gave you the day off”
“What?” Onyx asks. “My home?” she then commences in scuffing laughter. “That didn’t last and neither will this but off to England we go.” She sighs and heads back inside. “It’s late, I’m going to make some dinner. You’re welcome to join if you want and no. I’m not making lamb’s heart.”
“Damn, that’s a shame” Crowley jokes and frowns as the door shuts. “I feel sorry for you. You can’t see how good you got it, Kitten.” He sighs and vanishes.