Animal Magnetism

Chapter 10

It has been a whole two months since I found out I was having a baby. Logan made sure that I was in seeing distance from him. He had told me he wasn't worried but I knew different. That bad feeling I had well it seems to be getting worse with time. I try not to think about it since I don't want to harm the baby in any way.

It was a nice day today but I hadn't felt like doing anything at all. I walked out onto a balcony that over looked the backyard of the mansion. I put my arms down on the railing and breathed in, I was happy here and it seemed like everyone knew it. I felt a presence come up behind me and knew that it was Logan. He then wrapped his arms around my slightly growing belly and gave me a hug.

"Sam I love you."

"I love you too Logan."

"You know I was thinking."

"You Logan actually thinking."

He then playfully hit me on the shoulder.

"I was thinking after the baby is born we get married."

I turned around and placed my hands on his chest and looked into his eyes.

"I would love that Logan."

At that moment it felt as an earthquake was hitting the place. I knew it meant trouble, I looked at Logan then teleported us to Xavier's office. When we arrived so did the other X men and the members of the brotherhood.

"I think it be best if Logan and Sabretooth protected Sam in the lab. It is time to fight that woman one last time." The professor said.

I nodded as I then grabbed onto both Logan's and Victor's arms and teleported us downstairs. I knew he'd tell Pitor and Kitty to take the kids to safety. I knew they'd be safe but a nagging feeling in the back of my head said that one of us weren't safe.

The next thing I knew I was pacing in this room back and forth, Logan and Victor watching me. I was nervous I wanted to know how she survived, why she was here and what was going on upstairs. It was five minuets later that Logan stood up and put his hand on my shoulders to make me stop.

"Stop pacing your making me dizzy."

"Sorry Logan I'm just a bit nervous and worried."

"Don't be this will be over before you know it."

I noticed that woman teleport behind Logan; I was confused she couldn't do that before. Victor got Logan out of the way but wasn't fast enough to grab me and before we knew it she had stuck three bone claws into my abdomen and then threw me into a wall. My baby was dead, I felt dead.

After that it seemed like everything went in slow motion, Sabre came to check on me while it seemed like Logan went into over-drive. At this minute in time Logan was no more he was now Wolverine. My stomach had healed but my heart hadn't, I felt Sabretooth help me out of the room and I knew it was all over, we could all be happy now.

Five months later after a little bit of depression Logan had convinced me we would try again. Also the girls had kept my mind of things while helping me pick out things for my wedding such as flowers and a dress. We would be having the wedding and reception at the mansion just to keep it low key.

Today would be mine and Logan's wedding day and nothing would stop it from happening. As I walked down the aisle with my arm linked in Beasts I looked in Logan's eyes and smiled, Xavier was right I would be the one to tame the beast inside.