Status: Comments welcome

Crossing Awornus

Going Home

Ellie and true love boarded a giant ship provided by the King of Desirion, procession and all, and made their way swiftly across the sea of Awornus. Since they had all made the trek before, nothing changed on the trip. Well, one thing did change; if it were possible Ellie and her princess were falling more and more deeply in love than ever, but that had nothing to do with the sea. The ride was enjoyable with the soft breeze and the pleasant sun. Their only regret was that with such a large, powerful ship, the journey went much more swiftly than they expected. Although they would have enjoyed to spend more time enjoying the sun, Ellie and Tara were also eager to get to Jombel so they could be married and share their first true love's kiss. 
The passed again through the Tripple A kingdoms of Algibria, Altruis, and Aldsland without trouble. In fact, they were able to pass through them far more quickly than anticipated, which troubled Ellie because in these kinds of tales, something is always waiting around the corner. She was right to worry, because when the procession finally arrived at the Castle of Jombel, there was a thousand knights standing at the gates, blocking their way. Ellie was confused - why would they go as far as to block her way? She was the princess! When she left, she was the envy of all, so returning only to find herself barricaded from the place she grew up was shocking.