Status: Comments welcome

Crossing Awornus

The Plan

Ellie thought and thought about what to do, then she thought some more. She just couldn’t seem to figure out how to force her father to experience the sea. Just when she thought all hope was lost and she would have to have her happily ever after in some foreign land, our princess noticed a small dog, trying to dig up a bone. “I have an idea!” she thought, “If I can’t bring him water from the sea, I’ll have to bring the sea itself.” So Ellie, the Desirian princess, and the entire procession from the land of Desirion journeyed once again to the sea. Still, they made due. When the party finally arrived at the sea once again, they started digging. They dug, and dug until they thought they couldn’t dig any more, then they kept on digging.
Slowly, but surely they made progress as they dug a path for the sea to reach Jombel. They reached the land of Algibria, only to have the prince suddenly leave his calculations long enough to go for a swim. In a sudden turn of events, the subjects of Altruis built their prince a home to live in by the water. The prince of Aldsland finally got his act together and stopped being a chauvinist pig, but there was still more land to dig before they reached Jombel. The procession dug a on and on until they confronted the line of soldiers yet again. All of a sudden, chaos erupted as the soldiers noticed things they had never noticed before, thought things they had never been allowed to think, and realized the ridiculousness of hate.