I Watched His Wildest Dreams Come True

Nicki's best friend that she's been in love with forever gets a girlfriend and it breaks her heart. But Tyler's girlfriend isn't what he thinks she is.

Name: Nicole Ann Weiss (only her mom calls her Nicole unless someone’s mad at her)
Nickname: Nicki
Age: 17
Personality: Crazy, hyper, she’ll stand up for something if she’s really passionate about it like music or books. She’ll stand up for her friends and beat up anyone that hurts them. Marnie is her sister at soul.
Looks: She has pale blonde hair with purple and pink everywhere in it.

Name: Tyler Andrew Shane
Nickname: Ty but only Nicki and Marnie call him that
Age: 17
Personality: Crazy and scary hyper if given too much Monster. He’s not afraid to speak his mind and usually gets in trouble for that. He skateboards and scares Nicki when he gets hurt.
Looks: He has dark brown hair and grey eyes.

Name: Marnie Tally Sanra
Nickname: Nie (no one calls her that unless they’re super upset)
Age: 17
Personality: Hyper all the time especially when given tea or coffee. She loves music and it’s basically her life. She treats Nicki like a sister and sometimes daughter if she’s in tough spots. She will do anything to make her friends happy.
Looks: She has blonde hair with black striped in everywhere and a few blue racoontails.

Name: Andrew Edward Smith
Nicknames: Andy, Teddy Bear
Age: 17
Personality: Skater, one of the nicest guys ever, gives good hugs. Very funny and not as hyper as the others. He knows how to make people feel better when they’re sad. He’s basically a teddy bear which is where he gets his nickname from.
Looks: He has dark brown hair with some light brown highlights and usually has a lot of eyeliner surrounding his dark eyes.

*I know I have two other stories that I have on here but this one's finished already so it won't take forever for me to get out the chapters.