Dragon's Curse

I close my eyes against the light. My opponent pummels me with hit after hit. The crowd roars, chanting his name. I fall on back and hold up my gloves to block hit hits. I am losing this fight.
"Get up!" I hear my bother call. "Get up!"
I breathe hard and push my body up with everything I have. With a final effort I drop my opponent with a punch to the jaw and end the 2nd round. I look over at my sister whose sapphire eyes are filled with worry. She always worried for me in a fight. My black hair hung in my face as I went to my corner. My own blood dripped onto my black shorts from the cut on my forehead. My father and brother help me recover from the hits and get me ready for the final round. This guy is tough. Some rookie from America. John... Something. A bit shorter than average and skinny as a broom with scarlet hair. His nickname is Knockout. Every fight ended with a knockout for him; but not today. I won't let him. Even though I made a deal to lose to protect my family, I don't plan on going down without a fight.
“Beat him back to his home” My brother says. He smiles behind his burn. His long blonde hair hanging in his dark brown eyes.
The bell for the 3rd and final round rings. I get up and face Knockout. He smirks at me and jabs at my face. I dodge and kick him in the back. He face plants into the mat and I hear my brother and father erupt with laughter. I look over at the men that I bargained with. They don't look happy but I don't care.
"Crush him Bernard! Crush him!" my sister Ana cries.
I aim for his face again and brace for his kick. I am struck by his foot in the chest. His kick is hard; too hard for someone his size and assumed strength. It was like getting hit by a car. I stumble backwards and put my hand to my chest. I can't breathe. He knocked the air out of me. I slowly straighten up, only to get a fist to the side of the head. I fall forward from the hit. I lose consciousness as I hear the end bell ring. Knockout fulfills his namesake. I have lost this fight. He wins...