Status: In The Process

The Kaotic

Chapter 1

I was sitting in my room at the "school". It was torture living here abiding by the rules and being on a leash. I wanted to run free and be on my own.

Beep. The monitor on the wall rang but I ignored it, proceeding with my drawing.

Beep. Can't they get the picture I'm not in the mood for whomever or whatever is trying to get my attention?

Beep. I'm ready to rip someone’s throat out. I can't concentrate on the girl I was drawing. I haven't ever seen this girl before last night in my dream. She was laying in the street broken and bloody and looked up at me with her amazing green eyes and my heart belonged to this dream girl.

I know its lame, but every time I close my eyes I see the look in her eyes. The fear in them scared me. I wanted to hold her and stop whatever was hurting her. I can imagine the look on people’s faces if they heard I was in love with my dream girl. Literally.

Beep. Ugh.

Giving in I walk over to the button and hold it in.

"What is so important you couldn't keep your tits in your shirt long enough for me to finish what I'm doing? It is supposed to be my free time." I raise my voice at the last part. I'm not an angry person. I just don't like people and would rather not put up with them.

"S-sorry sir but I have been asked by the dean to tell you to meet him in his office by 5." With that she hung up and I glanced at the 4:45 pm.

Why couldn't this wait? I just got out of class and had free time until 6. Ugh. People these days. I sat down and continued drawing the gorgeous curves of my dream girl.

•••••••••••••••••••

I was reluctant to go. I would rather sleeping or drawing. I couldn't imagine any other 17 year old that would enjoy being in a room full of lame goodies trying to suck up to the man keeping us in this prison.

Three years ago I came into my powers. I’m a shape shifter. A very rare supernatural type I'm told. How was I born? Simple. Genetic altering. Not through your government but through mine. They tested a bunch of other types and even tried to mix races. All the money that they spent soon went down the drain.

Most of the children miscarried or turn up normal. Some, like me, actually ended up like they wanted.

I wasn't a God when it came to looks but I was better than most. As I neared the Deans office a squeal stopped me in my tracks.

" Omygosh Ash!" Amanda ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me. Ugh, this again. This girl really couldn't take no for an answer. "I have been looking everywhere for you!!" she squealed again jumping up and down against me.

"Well obviously you didn't look hard enough." I said rolling my eyes and grabbing her wrists like she was a two year old and removed them from my neck like I was holding a snake. “Good job, you found me. You deserve an award." Stepping back I add "I'll go get that for you"

Walking away I sigh as I hear her footsteps behind mine. She was a siren... she was the leader of the choir and an active member on our swim team. She was always trying to get in my pants and frankly, its just annoying. Her blonde hair is halfway down her back and her brown eyes rimmed with gold. She went on and on about god only knows what as we walked.

When I reached the Deans office I look at her. "Okay see you later here's where I’m going." thankfully she nodded and left. Now to see what Mr. Rich guy wanted with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Words: 661