Status: In The Process

The Kaotic

Chapter 2

Sighing I open the door to my room to get dressed for dinner. I had 15 minutes to get ready which would be plenty of time. My messy reddish brown hair was falling in my face but away from my blue eyes. It wasn't short. It fell at the top of my eyebrows.

I was wearing black skinny jeans and a red V-neck shirt. I pushed my sketch book and pencils into my book bag and throw some clothes in a duffle bag. I really can't stand this place.

Not only do I have to act like normal but I have to "run away". Seriously. If this guy wanted to find this girl so bad why didn't he just do it himself? I'm 17 this is surely illegal. In more ways than one. First, forcing a minor to work. Second, kidnapping a 15 year old girl. This guy was going to get me locked up in whatever jail New York has to offer.

I really don’t want to go to the cafeteria, because Amanda is in there. I think the all the bleach she uses for her hair has killed some brain cells because she just doesn’t understand that I’m not interested.

*Midnight*

I got in the back of the SUV surrounded by people I have never been before. Seriously, where did my foster mom go wrong? Getting into random cars. She would be flipping in her grave.

I miss that woman. Sure we had our ins and outs but I never wanted her to die.

"You’re a handsome boy Ash" the guy next to me commented. Ugh, why did people always assume I was gay? I mean... I know I have this skater boy look that all the dudes, young and pedophiles, thought was sexy. Not that I actually liked talking to guys. I don’t like talking to anybody. At all. I would just simply rather be alone. End of story.

If I didn’t open up to anyone, I would have a less likely chance of getting hurt. Think of it as a Kingdom. The more people I let through my kingdom walls the more likely someone is to tear me apart from the inside. Being alone is better then being broken, believe me.

"Sorry?" I mumbled pretending I couldn't hear him. Maybe he would lie to me and tell me he said something else. I loved it when they did that, both guys and girls. It made me feel intimidating. They got the nerve to speak and then change their mind, like they weren't good enough to talk to me.

I loved that because the reality of the situation is that their too good. I'm a freak.

I always have been. It hasn’t changed yet and it won’t. I’ll always be an outcast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Words: 465