Status: In The Process

The Kaotic

Chapter 4

I was walking down an ally, one I've never seen before. I felt weird, like I was there but I wasn't. This wasn't me, but I felt everything the other person felt.

I felt fear and I knew I was being followed, but I didn't, I couldn't run. There were too many of them. Four, maybe? They were larger then adult males and seemed to communicate without talking. This was bad.

I picked up my pace, because damn it, I didn't run this far just to get raped and left in an ally. Wait, where did that thought come from? I was tapping into the persons thoughts. I coled my own and listened to the foreign words enter my subcontiousness.

I imagined my best friend waiting for me at the end of the ally. I could run fast with motivation and I haven't seen him since I ran 5 months ago. I hoped Joss was okay. I need my little gay pineapple.

I chuckled thinking about how that nickname had came along before I ran like I never had towards the lighted street ahead of me. I was careful not to trip over a box, there was noway I would be one of those people that tripped and dyed. I was faster then them but they pushed harder. Oh god I'm not going to make it.

Then I heard a growl from behind me and I ran harder reaching the street, still running, towards my apartment.

I woke up in a dead sweat.

“Ash dude, its noon, whoa! Why are your eyes orange?" Kade asked.

"How long ago did that girl run away?"

"Just over 5 months, why?"

"No reason. I was just curious. So, what's to eat?"

"Pizza, it’s on the counter"

"Yes!" I yelled running out of the room before realizing I had no clue where I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Words: 310