‹ Prequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Updated as much as possible (:

Seize the Day

Dear God.

(Zacky's POV)

I stood there stunned as Autumn proceeded to walk away as fast as she could, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I couldn't believe what she had just did. "Ah fuck." I muttered angrily to myself as I noticed Brian, Matt, Jimmy, and Johnny suddenly all heading towards me. "Hey dude it's time to get out there." Matt said to me. I just nodded my head blankly and got my gear ready to go out on stage. We started our set with Unholy Confessions like usual and I couldn't count the number of times I had fucked up on a note during almost every song. Thankfully though I don't think anyone had noticed besides Brian who kept looking at me with a puzzled expression. No matter how hard I tried to keep focused I still couldn't shake the feeling of Autumn's lips on mine. It had been years since I had even felt the touch of a woman like that since Marigold passed away.

The crowd insisted that we do an encore which consisted of my song Seize the Day and Chapter Four. I was just glad to get the show over with finally when I went over towards the merch area where I saw Autumn shuffling through a stack of shirts clearly frustrated. "Need some help?" I offered once I approached her. She looked up at me and shook her head "No I got it thank you though." This is exactly what I was afraid of. The weird awkwardness that comes with friends transitioning into something more. This is exactly the reason why I didn't want to make any sort of move. I shoved my hands into my pockets and walked off outside to the front were I saw a few kids hanging around smoking cigarettes.

I headed off to a spot where it was completely empty and sat down on a lonely bench. I needed to think, I needed talk to Marigold, I needed her help with this one. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I know everyone told me that I need to start letting people in but I didn't know they'd mean it like this. I haven't been with anybody since you've left me I promise just Autumn, she's different. She reminds me so much of you and I know I haven't known her that long at all but she gets me, she lets me talk to her about you and it just helps knowing that I have someone to listen when I'm feeling low. I'm just so confused, I don't know if I should let her in." I knew that I was talking to myself and that I obviously wasn't going to get a response from her but it just felt better knowing that I could vent and not be judged.

"You can always talk to me about anything." My head whipped to the side quickly, seeing Autumn standing there with her hands tucked under her arms. I took off my sweater and handed it to her which she gladly accepted. "Sorry I didn't mean to just barge in on you Zacky but I really wanted to talk to you." I scooted over and motioned for her to sit down next to me. "Well I'm all up for talking so go ahead." She paused a bit before she finally sat beside me, running her hands through her hair. "I'm so sorry I know I shouldn't have done that. Its just you get me Zacky I mean sure we haven't known each other for long but it feels like I've known you my whole life. When you opened up to me about Marigold I felt like I could trust you with anything which is why its taken me so long to let you see the real me. I lost a lot of friends and I've even had my own boyfriend at the time try to kill himself when we were together and he blamed it on me. So I understand how you feel. Its just when I'm with you, I feel like I can finally be myself."

I didn't let her say another word and instead I just kissed her hard on the lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepend t even more. I figured instead of letting words do the talking I might as well let my actions speak louder. We both pulled away when we finally were in need of air, both our faces blushing red under the bright street lights. It felt so good to feel that affectionate feeling once again. I honestly missed it so very much. "We really should head back to the venue, I'm sure the guys are all waiting so we can get the hell out of here." She laughed softly. I agreed and pulled her up next to me as we started to walk back hand in hand to the bus.

Once we got back to the crew, I automatically saw everybody stare down at our hands. Jimmy eyed me suspciously as we walked by. "Go wait for me in the back, I'll be right there." I said to Autumn who nodded and headed out. I plopped down next to Jimmy on the sofa who gave me the biggest smile ever while he patted me on the back. "I'm proud of you dude, Marigold would be so happy that your finally happy again. Just take it slow and easy and remember that your son is always first." I hugged onto Jimmy tightly, grinning as wide as I could. "Thank you Jimmy and of course thank you too, Marigold."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww!!!! Love!!! :D hope you all enjoy, this is only the beginning for these two love birds! i promise the next update will be more in depth. love you all! :)