Status: Trying for a weekly update.

Planning World Domination

The Pet Shop.

School was bracing as always. The chorus of my class singing still rings in my ears but I survived another birthday, only one more school birthday to go. Or not, depends how quickly I rise to power. As we speak, I am currently in the car with my father on the way to the shopping centre to get myself a cat.
"Are you sure you want to buy a cat from a pet shop? How about adopting one from RSPCA?" Asked my father. He had good intentions though mine were better.
"But father we have to save one from the pet shop. It's so cruel how they are treated, we would be doing a good deed."
He replied with a thoughtful hmm. Which meant I had a point. Of course I had point. It is entirely pointy. Imagine being locked up in a glass cage all day long for weeks. Having people gawk at you doing your business all day. Plus the constant knocking and tapping on the glass. Another rule for when I'm queen. I totally want to be a queen. No more pet shops. Let the animals run wild and free!

As soon as we pulled up to the supermarket, I bolted. I could not wait any longer to get my hands on my little fur ball minion. Besides kids like me usually get their presents at the beginning of the day not at the end. I have mastery over patience. I use it when I know it'll get me what I want. Now however patience is all but gone as I dash through the crowds of people in the centre, knocking over whoever was in my way. Children, old people, babies in prams. Did I mention that I'm ruthless as well? Before I knew it my goal was in front of me. Petastic's Pet shop. Such a cheesy, gross name. I walked over to the shop with my mouth wide open. My ideas were about to become reality.

Then there was disappointment, there were not cats. Only kittens, tiny little defenceless kittens. What was I meant to do with a kitten? Aww my enemies, stun them with cuteness? I might as well do my hair up in a fountain and wear a pink and purple fairy costume. Pretend zapping country leaders with my feathered star wand as I skip merrily around them, my kitten pouncing behind me trying to bat my too-too. It has potential....TOO SUCK! Hang on a minute though. A thought popped into my head as I saw this gorgeous white and ginger kitten strut his way to the glass wall. I could train my kitten into becoming a lean, mean world dominating machine. Sure it may push back my plans. Though I think it is better to be well prepared, than barely prepared at all with a fat old tabby coughing up fur balls. The kitten placed his white paw against the glass wall and meowed at me. He wanted me and I wanted him.