Status: Trying for a weekly update.

Planning World Domination

The Old Lady

As my gaze was captivated by the cuteness in front of me. I felt a presence come up behind me. Who else could it be besides my father. Took him long enough to catch up.
" I want that one dad." I said as I pointed to the kitten that was melting my heart. I didn't think I had one of those in the first place to melt.

"Touch my pussy!" Came a raspy voice from behind me.

Confused and startled, I didn't know how to respond. I wasn't even sure if I heard right.
Touch my pussy rang through my ears once again and I felt a hand hand grip onto my shoulder, turning me around. In front of me stood a very old and very small woman. She honestly looked like a sultana with facial features and hair.

"Touch my pussy!" Again she yelled at me. She pulled my face closer to hers with her free hand. I saw in her other hand she was holding a large rectangular straw basket. Again she yelled at me and this time she grabbed a hold of my hand and began to pull it...down. That's when I screamed, attracting the attention of all the shoppers in the area.

"Stephanie!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I looked past the crazy old lady and saw my father racing towards me. My saviour! I tried to yank my hand free but the old lady held on tighter, pulling me down as she continued to scream her dirty words at me.

"Security!" Yelled out my father as he spun circles in my direction. I looked around and saw that the onlookers had no idea what to do. But I did. If only I knew some form of martial arts. I need to begin training after this frightful ordeal is over. This will prevent this from ever happening again. I saw mothers shielding their children's ears for safety. Could they not come over and shield mine as well? Pathetic human spawners.

I began to panic, the old lady was incredibly strong, pulling me down further and further. I didn't want to look. This cannot be happening! I had this sudden impulse surge through my body. I rose my free hand and slapped the old lady across her face. What did I just do? I wasn't sure if I should be feeling bad for hitting an old person. However she hissed back at me and continued pulling me down harder if that was even possible.

I watched as my father grabbed a hold of the old lady's arm that was pulling mine down. Down to a very bad place that no one should be touching. Alright maybe a fifty year old. But most definitely not me.

" Let go of my daughter you crazy old hag!" My father yelled.

I didn't think he had it in him to insult an old person. I'm so proud. She ignored his words as she began to fight against his violent pulls and me trying to pry my hand free. She was determined if nothing else. Which is a very admirable quality in my books. My father kept yelling out for security whereas the old kept telling me to touch her pussy.

Out of nowhere, something black flew out in front of me. I suddenly found myself falling backwards. I hit the shiny shop floor hard and the fluffy black cloud made sure I stayed down. I looked up at the black thing and saw its golden cat eyes looking back at me.

"Hello Steph." It spoke. It then smiled and winked at me. All I could do to respond was stare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I replace the word pussy with something else. I felt the need to have an inappropriate old lady. But I feel as though it's ruined the story a little. I dunno. thoughts?

Oh and a talking cat! what is going on here?