Status: Trying for a weekly update.

Planning World Domination

The Gift.

In my normal state of mind the cat would have gotten a talking to by calling me by that name. But I couldn't say anything. I was captivated in his stare. There was something about those large golden eyes that had me looking deeper and deeper. It was almost hypnotic.

"My pussy likes you." I heard the old lady call out bringing me back to reality. A reality where cats do not speak. I must of hit my head hard.

I pushed the cat aside as I stood to my feet. Footsteps came rushing from around the corner, it was the security guy finally. Although now that I think of it, the old lady hadn't done anything wrong. Just a poor word choice. All she wanted me to do was to pat her cat. Still that's a very strange request to make to a stranger. Perhaps she saw me looking at the kitten in the window; that will soon be in my possession; and thought that I liked cats. I'm not sure if I do yet, however I will have to learn to like them. It is essential in my plan for world domination to have a cat.

"Over here!" Called out my father gaining the attention of the security guard.

The man was tall and wide, he looked very tough. I'd imagine I would be coming across a lot of these type of people on my quest. Which is why; after I have obtained my cat; I need to begin my training. There were still people in the vicinity looking on as the security guard came over to apprehend the old lady. She didn't seem to notice him or care as she continued to look at me and then the black cat who was circling around my legs, its tail brushing gently against my legs almost affectionately.

"My pussy likes you. You will take him, yes?" Said the old lady in her ancient voice.

She wanted me to take her cat? Is she daft? Before I could reply to her, she had reached into her basket and pulled something out. I couldn't see what it was because she held it in a closed fist.

"Ma'am could you please come with me?" Asked the security guard from behind her.

" I will do no such thing!" She screamed and then threw something onto the floor which exploded into a cloud of gas full of ominous mad cackling.

The security man bursts through the smoke looking dazed for she had disappeared. I hope to meet her again, I really want to learn how she did that. It would be a very handy skill to have in case of life or death situations I'm bound to end up in. I'm not going to be politely taking over the world. No, there is going to be a lot of violence as I rip the power from their grasps.

I looked around and saw that everybody was in shock which soon wore off as the security guard ushered them to continue on with their shopping which wasn't a bad idea. I had come here with a mission, a mission to buy myself a cat. Well have it bought for me for my birthday. I quite like presents. I turned and looked back over to where the white and ginger kitten stood, trapped behind a smudgy glass wall. I walked over to the glass until something black flew at me. I quickly reacted and grabbed a hold of the old lady's black cat.

"What is your problem!" I growled quietly at the cat but he didn't speak.

"That cat really likes you." Came my father's voice from behind me.

He wasn't wrong either, his eyes seemed to be begging me to take him. To give him a home where he would be looked after, well fed and well trained. Maybe he would be willing to be trained if I looked after him well. I did come with a mission to get myself a cat and here one is practically handing itself over to me.

"Come on dad, let's go." I said as I scratched the back of the cat's neck.

A thought came to me as we walked out of the shopping centre. Perhaps this was a sign of things to come. Perhaps gaining control of the world will not be as hard as I imagined it to be. What if it was just handed to me, like a gift.
♠ ♠ ♠
For you Your_love_drella_334

I'm back, hopefully can smash some of this story out quick! :)