Status: Please share my story if you like it. c: Thank you, I love all of you. ♥

A Broken Promise

Who is He?

Honestly, whenever people talk about bullying, the story of Justin plays all over again in my mind. That innocent face and gentle voice plays in my mind, like playing a show or a movie all over again. It just depresses me all over again.
Justin was four foot seven, he had long black straightened hair, blue beautiful eyes, pale skin, he had snake bites, hip piercings, septum, bridge, and the collar bone piercings.
It all started when Justin was only six years old, it was then when instead of his father yelling at his mother and scaring him, his father began to take out his anger on his son.
His father would abuse him for the simplest things ever, and soon around the age of thirteen..
Justin told his mother,
"Mom..I...I'm gay..",
I remember those words and how scared he sounded in his voice when he told her.
"Justin...you have to tell your father..", She replied to him.
"I know..",
The fear in his voice tore me apart.
That night, when his father was alone outside, sitting and emailing his sister or something like that, Justin took the alone chance to talk to his father about his sexuality, you see, Justin had always been so quiet and never liked talking about things in front of the entire family, so he would just tell people things when they were alone. He had always been like that, he was just a very quiet and shy person.
"Dad.. I have to tell you something..",
"What is it Justin?",
"I-I-I'm...g-gay.",
I remember the anger on his father's face when Justin managed to spit out the last word.
That was when his mother rushed out and had to talk to his father and calm him down before he would knock Justin out..
Then there came the bad part..
School.
Nobody really likes school, right? It's boring, teachers don't let you socialize with your friends.. so its boring for you right?
Well for Justin, he didn't like it because most of the kids there would bully and pick on him.
"Fat cunt."
"Kill yourself."
"Slut."
"Attention seeking whore."
Those were only the beginning off the insults he was called...
Soon the word around the school was spread that Justin was a homosexual.
The insults got worst.
"Fucking faggot."
"Go suck some dick, fag."
"Gross! Look at the ugly, disgusting faggot in it's natural habitat."
Again... these were only the beginning insults.
Justin couldn't take it anymore.
He'd take a blade to his wrist, just to feel human and just to feel alive.
The feeling may have all been a lie, but just to bleed, and knowing your alive, it just relieved Justin.
He had to do it.
Otherwise instead of taking a simple blade to a wrist, there would be a bullet in his head and him lying on the ground bleeding out to death.
Four years passed by, Justin was seventeen now.
He's gotten used to the insults every morning at school.
He's gotten used to coming home and getting abused by his father..
Things had changed... now his siblings lie to his parents just to get him yelled at and abused, its like they find pleasure in seeing him in pain.. it was sickening.
He got used to it.
The bruises on his arms, the tear stained cheeks, being pinned against a wall and punched in the face until he blacked out..
It was all a usual and normal day for him...
I one day asked Justin,
"If you could have anything happen, any item, or just anything in the world, what would it be?",
His answer was,
"My only wish is for death.",
It was that bad.
This was all until he met him.
A eighteen year old, he was about seven foot three, he had brown long naturally straightened hair, beautiful, brown eyes, tan skin, his face, remembering it now seemed to bring joy.
This guy's name was Zack...
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah. I'll try to update everyday, if not, then every other day, if I get really lazy, once a week. xD
Share this story?
Chapter two will be up soon. cx
Oh and tell me what you think of the story so far c:
Yes, this is a true story sadly.
Just wanna share my story about my best friend, Justin.