Status: Please share my story if you like it. c: Thank you, I love all of you. ♥

A Broken Promise

How They Met

I know, you're probably wondering how they met and all that lovely stuff. Right?
How they met is actually kinda different from other people and how they meet.
They met through Skype, they had been typing to each other for awhile now.
They had been typing for a year or so, Justin was now eighteen, Zack was almost nineteen. They both had been in an online on and off relationship for a year and maybe six months now, they would type, voice call, and video call all the time.. But through that year and a half, Justin began to get more bruises on his skin, and the cuts from his self harming addiction.

Zack: "I wanna come see you."
Justin: "Are you sure? That's a really long drive..",
Zack: "It's okay, I took a job and its so close to Florida, it'd only be a day away, and instead of me being five hours ahead of you, I'm the same time, I'm leaving on September eighth of this year."
Justin: "Alright, fine."
Justin may have said "Alright, fine." but I could tell, he was dying to see his Zackycakes. That's what he always called him.
Things changed on September seventh though.

Wednesday, September 3rd, 4:45 pm, 2014:
Justin: c: ily
Zack: Ily2
Justin: yah you better love me too e.e
Zack: I love me more tho
Justin: D:
Justin: I love you more then me o-o
Justin: bc i dont like me xD
Zack: Then how can you love me? You cant truly love anyone until you really love yourself.
Justin: Yuh you can. ;-;
Zack: No you cant
Justin: yuh huh
Zack: No. You can't.
Justin: yus. you can.
Zack: No
Justin: yuuus
Zack: You havent learned how to love if you dont love yourself
Justin: k.
Zack: So.
Zack: I'm taking a nap
Justin: whatever.
Zack: I'll come back when you learn how to love yourself.
Justin: Looks like this is goodbye then. ._.
Zack: Night.
After that conversation, Justin spent the rest of the night in bed, with the lights off except for his nightlight, and cried himself to sleep, devaluing himself more and more. Telling himself he was worthless, disgusting, how he deserved for Zack to hate him, even though deep inside he knew Zack didn't.. Zack was perfect, remember?

Sunday, September 7th, 1:23 PM, 2014:
Zack: Justin
Zack: I love you
Justin: I can't talk to you remember? I have to learn to love myself first.
Zack: I miss you ;-;
Justin: They were your words. Not mine. I'm just following what you said.
Zack: Ugh
Justin: Just sayin. ._.
Zack: But I miss you
Justin: But you said not to talk to you until I learn to love myself, and I still haven't learned at all.
Zack: ;-;
Justin: What.
Zack: I love you
Justin: Mhm.
Justin: Well I'll go now since I can't talk to you yet.
Zack: Do you not love me?
Justin: I do.
Justin: But you said not to talk to you until I love myself.
Justin: But yeah, I gotta go actualy.
Zack: Is there someone else
Justin: Love you, Zack. Even if you say I can't if I don't love myself.
Justin: Now your calling me a cheater?..pffttt..
Justin: thaannnkkksssss... Yah I'm out now.
Zack: If you have feelings for someone else then I'm not going to hold you back
Zack: Just be honest with me
Justin: I don't omfg
Zack: I was just saying
Justin: You act as if I can't be trusted...
Zack: I trust you. I do. I mean I'm not asking you what youre doing all the time and where you are all the time and we're so far apart. (Quick A/N: Zack lives in UK, London right now, Justin lives in USA, Florida.)
Zack: You just dont seem to have much interest in me anymore and thats fine. I cant force you.
Justin: Wow..
Zack: You have to do more than just sit on a computer and talk to me. Dont let me hold you back from things you want to do.
Justin: I actually do, do things. On the weekends I always go out with friends and stuff. ;o;
Zack: I kind of feel like we're more like friends than boyfriends
Justin: yeah... like honestly we don't even cuddle or kiss or anything. We just talk. It's more like we're best friends.
Zack: Its just not the same as it was before
Justin: why not..
Zack: Lots of things getting in the way of us I guess
Justin: oh..
Zack: I suppose it's my fault
Justin: no
Zack: How is it not
Justin: because you're perfect.
Zack: No one is
Justin: You are.
Zack: Hmm. Look at everything that happened in the past. Someone perfect would never make so many fucking mistakes in a year and a half.
Justin: But you didn't make mistakes.
Justin: You're just that perfect.
Zack: Making you want to run away and hurting you so bad you tried killing yourself and all the cuts. Its all my fault.
Justin: No you make me really happy...
Zack: No I dont. I know I dont. I'm just as bad as every other fucking asshole you ever dated.
Justin: that's a lie.. you never called me a fat cunt that deserves to just die already. You never grabbed my wrists and slit them yourself. You never tried to drown me. You've never raped me or anything that they've done to me. You're the best person I've dated.
Zack: What about Alex
Zack: He treated you great
Justin: He made me really happy too. You and Alex both are just the best things that's ever happened to me.
Justin: You two actually make me feel wanted and cared about..
Zack: First time anyone has ever said I was the best thing that ever happened to them. Usually by now they think I'm the worst thing to ever exist.
Justin: That's the thing, I'm not "them".
Zack: We might as well just be friends
Justin: Oh.
Justin: Okay. I'm just gonna go now.
Zack: It feels like we are so
Justin: Okay.
Zack: I'll go now.

After that little message sent from Zack.... Justin only stared at his bright screen, his eyes filling up with tears, before he just started breaking down bawling.
Usually, like right now, Justin was in just a over-sized t-shirt, and his panties, he got up out of the desk chair, and crawled in bed, collapsing on the bed, giving up.
He felt defeated, broken, lost.. like his other half had been torn away from him.
Justin was never one of those people who were always saying "My heart is broken" "He was a part of me!!" "He's my true love!" When it's been only two weeks. This was almost two years.
"How come I'm feeling this broken.. I was never like this before..Zack would just leave and I'd shake it off and continue with my day..it'd just become a daily thing..but.. I feel as if he's...not coming back..I need my best friend..",
And I know what you're thinking,
"Oh he's just gonna go run to Alex..his best friend.",
Nope...
His best friend is a blade..
"I promised Zack.. when we first met that I'd never cut.. but now look at me. I can't help myself anymore.. I need to let this pain and tears out.. I can't hold it in anymore..",
And without another second, there was the blade, sliding itself across Justin's gentle, soft skin, leaving a red path behind.
First it just turned into one cut, then two cuts.. three cuts..four.. five.. then the blood began dripping on the floor.. he couldn't stop himself..
How could he stop himself.. after his Mr. Perfect left him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the text talks in this one for when I quoted them, I only wrote how it was exactly quoted. D:
Ohh and thank you my 4 readers for reading yeah!! :D
-loser- xD I still love you four though. c: woowoo.
Anyways, try sharing? xc
Kinda want this to be a shared story so people don't make the mistake I did.