Status: Please share my story if you like it. c: Thank you, I love all of you. ♥

A Broken Promise

Help Me...

"Matthew..",
I heard someone whisper, along with a quiet and soft knock.
I got up from my bed, I was only in skinny jeans with black socks on when he knocked on my door.
I opened the door and looked down at Justin, since he was four feet tall and I was six foot three.
When I looked down, there was Justin, looking down, tears splattered all over his hands and arms, and his eyes still filled with tears.
I knew this wasn't gonna be good and anger immediately began to build up inside me, I honestly don't know how I was able to control it and not go all the way to London and kill Zack.
"What'd he do.",
I said, and let Justin inside.
Justin and me sat on my bed, and we just talked about it, he explained to me what had all happened and he showed me all the messages on his phone.
"He left me.. I don't know why though Matthew.. I don't know what I did wrong.. help me.. I'm just so confused..",
"I don't know either..",
"Maybe it's because I'm fat and ugly.", Justin whispered.
Hearing those words pissed me the fuck off, Justin was nowhere near fat, he was underweight, an eighteen year old shouldn't weigh eighty five pounds, it's not average, or overweight, its depressing.
Ugly? He was fucking gorgeous.. Every time I looked at him I had to try so hard not to pick him up and just fuck him against the wall.
"Don't even.",
That's all I had to say and well, usually he would stop..
"It's the fucking truth Mattie, you know it too, you just don't wanna hurt my feelings, I'm not stupid, I'm tired of being lied to. I know I'm fat. I know I'm ugly and disgusting, you don't have to hide it from me and try being nice. I know what I am!", Justin was basically ranting at this point, I was starting to get officially pissed off, why would someone so beautiful like Justin put themselves down? At the time, I didn't think that.. I was too angry to think.. I hate how I reacted to it.. I made him feel as if he couldn't run to me and talk to me anymore.. I regret it so much.
But I still had access to his little journals, where he wrote how he felt and what happened through his days, his wrote in it everyday, and that's how I know what happened basically.
"Just get it over it, Justin.",
That was my response, I never knew how hurtful and how they could make someone not trust you those six little words could make someone feel.
Justin and I both went quiet, there was silence between the both of us for at least five minutes.
Then he got up from my bed, walked to the door, turned the knob of the door and left.
I didn't realize I had just hurt my closest best friend.
Justin went out, he just left his home basically. You see, our house is very small, so there really isn't anywhere where you could be alone and cry to yourself without being seen.. so Justin would always go out I'd assume so.
He walked out into the woods, crying, hours of crying and self-hate.
You know when your really sad, and you cry for hours and hours, to where you get a really stuffy nose and you get yourself sick? Like a sore throat or a runny nose? Yeah.. that was him.
If only I had known how hurtful words could be..
You know the phrase..
"Bricks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me." ?
Well its a lie.. words can hurt.. and I never knew that until now..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in awhile.
I'm suffering majorly from my disease..its called laziness. ;c
So yeah sorry.
Here you go though. ♥